-
March 27th, 2003, 01:37 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Booyah!
I'm on the Junior High Soccer Team. First one from CJHS! Whoo!
We have two teams though. Each of 18 people.
I tried out yesterday and the day before. But yep, I made it. WHOO!
-
March 27th, 2003, 02:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
March 27th, 2003, 08:30 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Nice! Nevan! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] you could scan any medals you have! :-D
-
March 27th, 2003, 08:13 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks. I'll also show you pictures of the from the site.
Here it is as of right now.
Our site is what is the word, lame.
Also they have the spots for the pictures but no pictures yet so just look at the names. :-p
-
March 27th, 2003, 09:36 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
March 28th, 2003, 11:37 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Cool Nevan! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] er...go big blues?... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 30th, 2003, 04:08 AM
#7
Inactive Member
LOL Yea.
My school is retarded.
Our mascot is an Eagle and well blue. :-\
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks