-
October 10th, 2003, 08:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was in math class today, and my friends and I got bored and tried this. I believe this was done before,but oh well. Too bad.
Basically, each person write one sentence, then switch off.
Aight, I'll start off.
It was love at first sight.
-
October 10th, 2003, 08:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The monkey man of magicial land had found it at last.
-
October 10th, 2003, 08:24 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
He pulled the magic lamp out of the fishing net that he used to retrieve it, and rubbed it hard.
-
October 10th, 2003, 08:39 PM
#4
Inactive Member
He rubbed it so hard that his furry monkey hand got on fire.
-
October 10th, 2003, 08:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
He ran around, screaming, in a comical fashion.
-
October 10th, 2003, 08:59 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
He then ran head first into a sexy, scantily clad guitar wielding woman named I-NO.
-
October 10th, 2003, 09:04 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I-NO speaks before a loud voice from nowhere says, "Heven or Hell? Let's rock!"
-
October 10th, 2003, 09:08 PM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
The monkey man (named McJohn) rubbed his magic lamp hard as he stared at I-NO.
-
October 10th, 2003, 09:59 PM
#9
Inactive Member
From the magic lamp, a skinny male ballet instructor named Jean E. in light blue tutus appeared .
-
October 10th, 2003, 10:43 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
[LOL @ Cataferal's post!]
But the man who looked like a ballet instructor was actually a priest from some unknown christian reformist religion.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks