Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What kind of car do you drive, or do you use public services?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I use the public services, I don't have a car, I've got the money but I'm to lazy to get a driving license. The main reason is I don't need it at all. But I'll get it for next summer, I guess.

There are pretty good public services in Madrid (huge underground network that also goes to nearby cities, local trains that can take up to 2000 passengers each, buses to support these two systems, and taxis. High speed trains to go everywhere in Spain, including the mountain ranges, and very high speed trains to go to all the major cities (currently 1/5 of the network is ready, the rest is under construction but will be finished in a couple years, and it goes as far as Lisbon in Portugal, certainly better than planes - much cheaper and effectively faster because of punctuality and no paperwork - it's like subway, only faster)).

In normal days, all I need is a train to go to the university (1 station, 0-4 minutes waiting for it, 3 minutes in the train), and I come back on foot some days because it's a 35 minutes walk only. I also go to my friend's frequently, which is 3 underground stations and 3 train stations for a total of 25 minutes and 25 minutes walking (or by bus, but I usually prefer walking).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who's the hottest girl int he world IYO? Pics are a bonus XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn, I had forgotten about this thread. Let's see... This is a thoughie, there are so many uber hot girls, famous and not famous, that it's just too hard to choose only one... almost painful to chose this one and not that one... But when I read your question, the first famous one that came to my mind was Melissa Joan Hart. Here are a few pictures of her:

Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Picture 4
    Picture 5

I don't like that piercing though >_< It ruins a perfect score.

Ask me more questions!

<font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 01, 2004 01:37 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2nd fave game genre?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm... I think my second favorite genre would be adventure, not point and click nor FPS, but a balanced, real adventure game, like Outcast or Zelda 64, or Morrowind if we take the RPG things out.

A close third would be platformers. Especially in 2D games. I love some 3D platformers too, but they have to be really GOOD. An example of "GOOD" is Sonic Adventure 1.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*BUMP*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you jealous of us that live in America??? I mean the rest of the world hates us cuz we have cars and running water and refrigerators and you all don't.

---B.j.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope... We have all these, plus girls go top-less at beaches, so I prefer living here [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

(Like with everything and everywhere in the civilized world, there are some things that are better in Spain, and some things that are better in America. Like, for example, Spain has more things to see, literally thousands of castles and ancient buildings of all ages, better transportation, or better customs regarding sexuality, while the US has better broadband services, cheaper videogames and computers, or cool skyscrapers. And there's Japan, which has teh anime and videogames (too bad Japanese is too hard). Out of all the countries I've visited or know about, I like Spain better overall, so that's why I'm staying here.)

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Japanese isn't that hard. It's all a bunch of single sounds in different orders. It's just a matter of learning those orders.

So, when are you gonna watch Yumeria?