Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: TOMORROW!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I become an Icon at Gamefaqs, 1000 Karma points, DAMN I been there a long ass time.

    ---B.j.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do you gain Karma on gamefaqs? I never really bothered to find out, i just read stuff.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

    You just go there once a day.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    odd..you been there longer than i have and i got ya beat by 257

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd be at 900 some by now, but I get modded too much...

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im at 367 karma or something. Ive never been modded.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 450 or so, because I don't visit/log in to GFAQs unless I need it, and I'm not a regular of any board there now. I think I have been modded twice, I believe it was for bordering flaming on a llama at the G2 board and for some kind of sexual thing (remember GFAQs=puritan).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •