Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225275315316317318319320321322323324325
Results 3,241 to 3,243 of 3243

Thread: Random: What are you doing right now?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It sounds like mixing Google Earth with Google News. If they take it seriously, use many sources in all languages, and show news by province inside big countries, it could be good. They could also add interactive weather information/simulation, statistical maps with all sorts of data (UNESCO's, for example), and articles from Wikipedia on all major cities, countries, landmarks and seas, for example, something that wouldn't cost them much as they are free contents, yet they are very valuable. Google is doing that with Google Earth, if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you to check out http://earth.google.com and try Google Earth 4, it's absolutely awesome.

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool, i'll check it out. And yeah, the Wii news channel could be taken much further in concept; Nintendo have promised updates to the design in the future (along with the potential in future channel releases), however what's there so far is solid and promising.

Right now, im working my way through a box of Orange chocolates, worryingly without any hint of cessation, all the while reading up on interviews with the Beatles. Anyone interested, this site has them all archived neatly enough.

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 03, 2007 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Back from a massive anti-terrorist demonstration against my terrorist president zapatero who I want to impale for trying to sell my country to terrorists, fund them, let them have political parties, snub terrorist attacks, care deeply for their human rights, and pissing on the people, especially victims of terrorism, who seem to be the enemy for him, because of a secret, nasty agreement he had with them that they'll take care of the election by hiring four muslims to do the job (3-11).

Now assembling another computer for my room out of old and spare components, it will be good for something, though I still don't know what.

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 03, 2007 08:31 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>