Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone, great job tonight in PoSky. It was fun and well executed. We made it halfway through and if everyone keeps their keys, we should be able to pick up where we left off without too much trouble.

Thanks everyone, with Charm and Sacrifice that I picked up there, I now have completed the 2nd piece of staff for the chanter epic. Only six more items to go! (One w/ partner, 3 w/ group, 2 w/ raid) I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel that I started down two years ago.

As an aside, if anyone picked up a bluish stone or a silver disk on the raid, they're all I need to do the chanter shoulders turn-in for the Sky armor.

I'd love to hit sky next week and see if we can get farther, but I just bought a house and we're moving in next weekend. (I don't know whether to put a sad or a happy smiley!)

Looking forward to another great time like this one!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Fey [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Im pretty sure i saw both bluish stone and silver disc, they should be in guild bank, ill desigante them to you asap.
    Overall it was very successful raid folks, cant expect alot more in time allotted. and next time we can start right at warrior epic drop isle (using invis and keys, mebbe corpse summon for the keyless)!
    Congratz Fey, and welcome again to LDK =), we are very lucky to have you.
    Ediena

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fey,
    Glad everything went fine. Hope to make next raid. Sorry about missin this one (See post).