Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I too wish to advance, just so long as it does not become the primary goal, I always wish to keep that specialness that sets us apart from other, raid/goal/progression type guilds.

Having said that, no reasion we cannot work on it, heck, many of the 1.5 and 2.0 epics will require at least parts of the progression to be done anyways [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <thinks of Seventh Hammer> I know the Monkie 1.5 requires the Seventh Hammer flag ..... and the death of the Hammer ..... someday ! [img]smile.gif[/img] hehe but hey, lets do what we can and have fun while we do it !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heya. This is a link to a chart showing Planar Progression. Speaking for myself, I would like to see the guild go in that direction. The PoTime gear seems to still be awesome even tho there have been several expansions.
    However, it takes a raid party to do much of the steps and it can be time consuming.
    Just wonderin how everyone else feels about it.
    Anyways, heres the link:
    http://eq.crgaming.com/viewarticle.asp?Article=6923

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yuppers. Agree, Gin. I was wondering if we could have a night set aside for just Planar Progression. Attendance not mandatory...same as before. Maybe like Saturday night? Peeps mite be able to stay later than a weeknight.
    Sunday nite raid would be open as before...named, epics, quests, etc.
    I would be willing to keep a chart of who needs what and where to go.
    Wish I could insert a Word file here. Then guildies could have a nice printout to follow. If anyone knows how, lemme know.
    Anyways, open to suggestions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we can advance through the first planes, if you guys want to keep going toward harder mobs like TT and saryn you need to get some levels and regear otherwise we will never make it pass the big ones before the elemental planes, i am not trying to be mean or anything but its the true, we need to work on our gear and skill i doubt we can take arein dar or the zeks atm but we can grow to it. we can work on progression the best we can with key parts and stuff but to kill the boss mobs it will need some time and hard work. I am not underestimating the guild. But! levels and regearing with don will give us a better chance, getting key items are one thing but killing the boss is something way out of our grasp atm. One thing we also need to work on is our listening skills many times Edi or whoever gives an order and a few do the opposite of what was ordered. If we do that on a planar boss we are dead. So i'll make it short, get lvls do dons get don gear and prepare the keys then we can start trying the lower plane bosses (grummus the sevent hammer,xana, etc) work on listening skills work on the skills of your character. how can you use your character better? something you need to find out yourselves. just my opinion, hehe i'll shut up now

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No. not shut up [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

Gael told me to work on leveling first then AA's, guess I'll do that, then work on aa's and re-gearing, but going to need a lot of exp groups [img]smile.gif[/img]

For me, not sure about Saturday's but we see how things go, we can keep progression stuff in reserve on sundays for those occasions that nothing else is doable ect.

Sooo, I guess we going to work on it then ? cool, let's have fun !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] so many planes of stuff... and me having to get new armor...i aint even that lvl yet but i guess i am gonna have to upgrade again [img]frown.gif[/img] so thats how the guild is gonna raid all them hard but killable Gods...we needs more people maybe or we needs like a big nuker [img]confused.gif[/img] but dont listen to me i just posten what i think (and some things i should've kept to myself

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agree that maybe the higher Planes mite be out of our reach...but we could see how far we could go. Anyways, it was just a thought.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is nothing out of our reach even if we have few members or lower gear we have to start some were even if it is orcs in crush bone. We have great people in ldk with lots of knowledge every raid that I have been on with ldk was ran well and every time that we go do something else people learn more and more (I know I do). I know we can kill in WOS which has some nice drops to gear people up and I know I would love to go there with everyone for xp + gear.....or DON is a good think some nice stuff there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...so how is the guild going to do all of the Planes of Powers or are we just going to do some of them? ohh what lvl do you have to be to go into WOS cause i wouldnt mind getting good gear from it or is it like a raid place where you need a raid force just to get past its doors (walls, whatever). And since my parents dont like me playing eq for some odd reason cause i just got grounded for having 2 missing assignments and i wont be on till i get them in (i'm working on it) and when i do i will kite (now that i know how) like theres no tommorow and maybe do a little group work in EC so that i can raid cause i so badly wish to kill the gods and maybe just maybe get a good item out of the battle.

anyways south i started out with the orcs in crushbone and they were fun and you need a some odd number of people just for king crush if you have like 6 lvl 14 people just for the throne room, in which if were you were like me a lonely lvl 7 bard and bessent a lvl 45 druid it was pretty fun (for me anyways) and bessent might be coming back in the near future sometime dont know when but he said he might come back.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ November 30, 2005 11:21 AM: Message edited by: solinsongweavir ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 11:28 AM: Message edited by: solinsongweavir ]</font>