Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Guys. Well, I got the Sun nite duty for raids. We are to concentrate on Old World (pre PoP) quests, keys and mobs.
    Now my knowledge in this area is minimal but I will do my best. I am researching the material and hope to have a firmer understanding of what we should do. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I also wonder if the raid time could be flexible. We could start later to accomodate our West Coast guildies....or have two short raids. One starting at 6:30 EST and the other at 8:00 EST. Those are just some thoughts I am kicking around.
    Anyways, I will try to post a raid schedule in the forum AND a notice in GMOTD once I get my act together. Thanks very much for your patience with the big dumb warrior.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If there is anything that I can do to help you with this Con let me know. I would like to see us raid some mobs for gear I know some peeps like Kerrir trying to get some ornate stuff. I know in some guilds like Talionis Daed's old guild they would raid mobs to gear peeps up. I would like to see us do this some.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here are the Old World Keys that the guild can pursue:
    1) Howling Stones (Charasis)
    2) SSRA Emperor's Chambers
    3) Sebilis
    4) Sleeper's Tomb
    5) Veeshan's Peak
    6) Vex Thal
    Sebilis for sure is easy for a group. No need for a raid. I will post how to get that on this Forum in a new topic. The others are of various difficulty with VXT the hardest IMO.
    I would like to make a chart with all the keys and their pieces...then add the names of who got what pieces and keys. I hope to post on the webpage someday as a separate link...but until then will post in the Forum.
    Send me an email (in game or out) with the keys you would like...and the pieces and keys you already have.
    Thanks.