Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Was wondering if anyone noticed that Prexus is scheduled for a server merge May 26 with Terris Thule. Check the server merge schedule on SoE's Everquest page.

http://eqlive.station.sony.com/commu...w.jsp?id=64038

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 07, 2005 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Feyrana Mezwell ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone make sure you read that cause from what I make of it any toon under 10 that has not been logged in like 6 months or something will be del and also if you have a toon on other server and full on prexus it will del some.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your level 10 toons that haven't been on in 6 months get deleted. If you have anything on Vazelle however it will just be tagged onto your exsisting characters. If this means you have more than 8 chars selections it will only show the top 8 alaphabetically. If you want at the ones under it you have to delete down until you can select them.

Also of note clear out your shared banks. I know I personally keep all my cash in there so I'd rather not lose it as GMs will not refund it stating they gave fair warning.

Best point, if you had a char on another server you liked but then moved to prexus log them on and type /movelog. Eventually after all the merges are you your chars from that server will show up on Prexus with everything except whatever they had in shared bank. Yay me I can finally get my damned warrior over here without dealing with corperate bs to get him!