Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its a website! (Yes, I editted the topic)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice summary! but it might get repetitive so alternate goal and score! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since I'm in a posting frenzy atm..

So we DO have a website... www.theldkguild.com .. and so far it only has a link to the forum. Although that's pretty useful to get people here, do we have any idea when we're going to see more on it or if it's even getting worked on still? Or do we have a plan in general...like what were some things you guys were thinking of adding? If I remember right we were gonna add some more stuff, keep it up to date, ect..and who's going to take responsibility to keep it up to date?

Yeah yeah I know website questions are just about as popular and annoying as "OMG guildleader WRU?!?!" questions..but still.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Inc dbl post!

Anyways to Kaye's questions I left the site in Gael's hands. Seeing as he seems to have found another job recently, some home business thing, I'd imagine that its not getting much work.

For keeping it up to date /shrug stop looking at me, I don't even have an LDK tag on my main anymore and don't pay much attention to whats happening there anyways.

Still the basic site design is easy enough that just about anyone could keep it up to date. At least the site I had made up was. Pretty much copy from point x to y and paste above then edit text in a few areas, save file and bam updated.

Go back to poking Gael about it, I'm going to go hide again before Edi yells at me about running away without finishing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yay no double post lol. No more free +1 post for joo. And yeah yeah..I didn't mean to make it sound like I was trying to pinpoint the responsibility of the site on you still..I guess I'll bother Gael about it sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12