Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all

This is Remmi,
    I upgraded my memory to 640mb and was on the game for about 10 minutes. Decided to camp and try to change settings for better performance on the game. I raised the setting of resolution to high or 1200x???? and other setting to high from low( or vice-versa). When I tried to rejoin the game I froze up and had to shut off my laptop. Upon trying to get back on the game I can't get past after the patcher has finished, it gives me a window error message telling me that eqexe has found an error and will need to close. Tried all soughts of e-mail to soe tech and they all on vacation till tueday by the looks. This crap is about to send me round the twist.
    Well i hope you all have a lot of fun over the 3 day weekend I wish I could join you.

Remmi.........../bow

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know very little bout this type of thing, perhaps ginlas or foddas would be good folks to ask. however i had similar problem and it turned out to simply be outdated video card...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 31, 2004 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Ediena ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Ediena

it was kind of simple to fix but cost me $40 in tech support . Had a few corrupted files and files that were deleted some how. But all is going ok with the game at the minute. I hope to see you and everyone else soon, but I need to lower my game time here for a little while. But will catch up to you soon

Remmi

/emote Remmirath thuds his axe to his chest and bows low to the LDK.