Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: OOC

  1. #51
    Inactive Member arcticgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sean has. I guess i sort of implied that you played soccer. but then, that might have just been a random thing to say. Sean has come to talk, but nora wants in; he is more a tool, here. because nora wouldn't have said anything. she would have fought with herself until there was nothing left to fight about.

  2. #52
    Kelly Jones
    Guest Kelly Jones's Avatar

    Post

    Well, I think you're right about the need for those sort of actions taken in that thread, it was absolutely necessary. *read: Clarke, (if that's who it was), the nuke idea sucked.*

    On another note, in the fight thread you guys are actually hitting each other. Kudos to you guys. (Martin's condemnation of non PG13 actions still pending)

    In news not related to incident, I need some new anime to download (make sure that it is decent, not Dragon Ball Z), and I have new Matrix 2 trailers to show. I would also like to see some of the newer Animatrix ones that anyone has downloaded.

    Seet as bo.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member arcticgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It appears that the first-day bus stop thread has been deleted. I have no idea what I ended up doing there, so I will make it up. I'm sorry if it isn't consistant.

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner dragonflynz's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2003
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Easy mistake to make, Nora... but at the top of the main Incident page is a little box that says "Display threads from the past 20 days"

    The first bus stop thread isn't displayed on the front page any more. Change the box to "Display all threads" and you'll see it. Along with some of the posts that we want to keep forgotten.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Chris Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    224
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, since Incident is slowly dying, and eventually nobodys going to post here, could i ask for noras email? cos i wanna know who the fuck i've been hitting on.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member dragonflymatthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    lol... Chris you remind me of this poem.

    hang on, what am I allowed to post here? I'll just put in the last verse.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    8 hours later it's a bit of the same
    Morning Glory then The Walk of Shame
    With one small thing left to ascertain....
    "What exactly was his name?"
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    http://xtramsn.co.nz/entertainment/0...321610,00.html

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner captainankh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2003
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't get it.

    a)Who's Daniel?
    b)What? How? ...What?
    c)If you think Incident is dying, do you want me to find extra people to post?
    d)Somebody set up us the bomb.

  8. #58
    HB Forum Owner captainankh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2003
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I take it then that Chris won "The Fight"?

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Seth64's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Seathia's name is much to similar to mine, and i was here first. that is all

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Seth64's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Seathia's name is much to similar to my own. That is all.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •