Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Guns. Clarke had lots of guns. And Blue label single malt whiskey. Clarke used to have a lot of that. Now it was all gone, and the temptation had been replaced with a warm glowing feeling right through his body. Clarke put the last two shells in the shot gun and yelled "Ma, there is some gaawd dam street raaacer dawn un the roadway thing. I'm ganna bust me sum caps in a rich towny boy's ass. Don't cam loooking far me until next yerr." Clarke stumbled out the door, across the front padock and down to road way where he could see some gibbs flying over his fence.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fuck fuckfbvy
    (Courtesy of Clarke Anderson)

Chris watched in amazement. One of the men in trenchcoats was run over by a retard in an Evo. He turned to use the phone, so he could call 111, when a man landed in front of him.

"Dude, what the hell?"

At this point in time, Chris was surprised that he managed to say anything at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To be quite honest, Tiberius had expected (using other posts that he had no involvement in as a guide) to end up in front of Nora Fraser's house, from which point he could involve himself in the bus stop thread of which he could take no part, since he didn't attend school.

But that had been foiled by Whimpy, and now he was caught up in a weird Matrix-type thread, which he couldn't be bothered with, especially not after the alley.

He figured that he already knew Chris from somewhere (probably the alley but possibly a crappy party at Thomas's house), and because he'd had enough of referring to people by the way they wore their hair (also after the alley).

"Okay then,.." he managed.
    "I'll give you a lift home if you like, Chris," Frost offered politely.

Inactive Member danielwoodfield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clarke promptly shot himself in the foot then went to find another thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12