Thread: What happened last? What happens next?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Erina, Gallen, Illithrielle & Mhicsal decided to look into the devils outside of the small town they were sent to help. They discovered animal-napping kobolds. They suspect that the animals may have been taken for food, sport or both, and the party was left at theedge of an arena, where two dogs were attacking a bear.
    (Players feel free to fill in the details). At the end of the night, all 4 characters reached 2nd level.

As for Friday the 23rd of September: Who will be playing? Who will not be playing?

The vast majority of the group seems to want to finish the current leg of the Oracle/Ring quest. While my preference is to have you all there, I will allow you to proceed if all but one are present.

I am also considering (for the new year perhaps) alternate methods of choosing who gets played each week, including a weekly poll in which the players vote on the group to be played, and that group gets played so long as 4 players are present, forcing three player groups to play the lower level alternatives, and as always, parties of under 3 forcing a cancellation. These are just thoughts, and nothing is carved in stone. But I do not wish both the Devonshire group and the Quest group to go the way of Celene, Aoborr and Seara due to inconsistent participation.

Disclaimer: The DM knows this is only a game, and that family matters, work issues, vacations, sick days, hurricanes and all manner of other responsibilities take priority of amusements and entertainment. The DM points no fingers and casts no blame at any individual(s), and so none of the recent talk about inconsistent participation has been intended as personal criticism. The DM is merely striving to make your playing experience as enjoyable and least frustrating as possible.

I look forward to seeing you all on Friday and welcome any input on any of the above.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Either progressing with the destruction of the ring, or the conclusion of the sporting kobolds is fine with me for Friday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lyssandra:
    Either progressing with the destruction of the ring, or the conclusion of the sporting kobolds is fine with me for Friday.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I lean towards that myself, but whatever folks want on that one. [img]smile.gif[/img]