Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well...I don't always remember which items you had identified or figured out, but there was a vest in an ogre lair in the faerie forest.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lirinor was watching the horses that week, so he might have missed that . . . he'll go ahead and pick up an additional pearl for its ID.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

The players may take as much time as the characters desire them to do, but everything short of fashioning custon items or making alterations and such can be done in a day.

All standard PHB items can be sold for 30% of list
    All magical items can be sold for 50%
    All gems or jewelry can be sold for eTools list +10%

If it is in the PHB and can be reasonably found in Talagon, you may get it at list price. Explosives, guns, Oriental weapons and exotic pets and steeds are NOT reasonable (even if they happen to have prices listed)

Kel's Blade is +1 with Ghost Touch (as per the rules)

The only magic cloaks you have found have been Cloak of Resistance +1, and there were three (would have been 4 but you burned one up). deduct 300 gf from your imventory for this info.

Let me know specifically if you want this done for Allie's goggles, or other items you may have forgotten to list (I can think of one in particular)

It will cost 100 gp per identify regardless of whether you pay someone to do it or do it yourself UNLESS you have a pearl in your own inventory. You will not ne able to sell them for more than you can buy them for, so do not use the above pricing to try to outsmart me.

The spell book can be used to research spells as per the Core Rules, I will send Lirinor the contents PM.

Any other questions, now is the time.

See you Friday

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is the studded leather armor you're talking about the one picked up from the loot outside the Dwarven kingdom? It registered as magical to a read magic spell, which is why it was kept, so is probably a +1...if it is magical then it'll net approximately 1000 gold, or around 150 if it's only an unenchanted MW.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Einkilirinkor:
    Lirinor was watching the horses that week, so he might have missed that . . . he'll go ahead and pick up an additional pearl for its ID.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then in that case...it is a vest of escape

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lyssandra:
    Is the studded leather armor you're talking about the one picked up from the loot outside the Dwarven kingdom? It registered as magical to a read magic spell, which is why it was kept, so is probably a +1...if it is magical then it'll net approximately 1000 gold, or around 150 if it's only an unenchanted MW.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nothing gets by that halfling rogue [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm trying to think of what the party will NEED...it's hard to guess as we don't know ICly yet where we'll be going exactly or the terrain/climate we will be heading into.

How about at least a weeks worth of trail rations for party and some feed for our horses. I believe that will come under 30 gold.

True, Kel can hunt for their grub, but it still might be a good idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good thoughts both.

Let's get everything else sold and split so anyone with personal needs can attend to them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, no word from Gralla P or Shanti P. I think it is safe to say that for the most part, if it is magical we're keeping it. I actually had the studded leather listed as non magical... my mistake apparently.

Still going to sell it just to keep the hassle down.
    EDIT:
    And apologies, I can not find my D&D book and a lot of stuff is going on here with my friends going to Disney land so I'm watching pets etc. It's chaos in RL, so I am having trouble wrapping my head into the game.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 10, 2005 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Dramavictim ]</font>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast