0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

We are on!

However, there is some stuff you should know:

I am the "late tech" tonight, meaning I have to close down the clinic. It can mean I leave anywhere from on time to an hour later, so while I may be delayed, I will be there CLOSE to on time. Also, I am working weekends, so we will not stay up really late.

ALSO: Valley, I got your email (and lost it- see my last entry), but had no time to look into it in detail. Your first proposal is not likely to work, though the second might. I have to research crafting a bit more, as actual spells, costs, XP expenditure and timing are essential to get right. One thing is certain, there is NO WAY the crafts will be done in time for the wedding...you will have to give them an IOU.

ALSO: Oakshade would volunteer, as per the suggestion, to oversee religious activities in NTD, and he will cover the remaining costs of finishing the temple of Stellari, though by now, they are all done.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: I had another change of computers this week and need to set up Simple MU again. I have already downloaded and installed the software, I just have to set it up. I will copy infor from Shant's PC, but may require additional help.

Nancy: Could you please send me info on the character sheet you use? After level 20, eTools will be useless. Was there a cost?

Okay...this was disorganized, but I am at work...see you all later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NP. Perhaps I'll simply have him give the unenchanted versions to be finished later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What I've been using is a program called dmgenie. I checked and the core classes are set to go to level 40. Any custom data entry, such as entering the stats for the Initiate of the Order of the Harlequin and Silver Rider of Lunari prestige classes, custom feats, items, races or mods to existing data is done through a series of editors accessed from the menus.

Also stats are automatically updated when stat adjusting items are equipped, and the bonus is removed when unequipped. The program also verifies about stacking; wearing 2 rings of protection will only give you the greater of the 2 bonuses to AC, or if a spell of Bless and a spell of Good Hope are applied as conditions to characters, then only the better of the bonuses are applied.

Info on the program can be found at http://www.dmgenie.com

It is not freeware.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 02, 2007 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Lyssandra ]</font>