Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tonight's game is canceled due to technical difficulties. In this case, the difficulty is described as Shanti's player's computer blowing up.

See you next week folks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for getting that message off to everyone.

We were still dealing with the computer issues when the game should have been starting.

Tarra has a new hard drive now, and short of having to reinstall everything, is up and running. This week's game should go on as planned.

Please continue thinking about the future...what loot you want, what you wish to purchase, what you plan to do next, what of weddings and henchmen and new Tindale, and living quarters, and if you wish lands and an estate with your titls or just a really nice house in New Tindale.

Or are you heading straight off to see the ghost dragon...which, having been there, you can teleport to. While you agreed to deal with the orb, having it safely stowed in a bag of holding means that you are in no rush.

I need to start planning from the DM side, so give me a clue from the player side. I like the plots to be character driven and am not the type of DM that just drags you by the nose.

See you Friday!