Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For the last two hours, the tv has been off. How was I supposed to know what I was thinking?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When did you ever have a soul to begin with? You think some one just handed you a brain, a soul and a small penis? No, two were free, the other one you had to earn.

Stand up and i'ma teach ya bout the worm. He's runnin from the devil, but the debt is always gainin, and if it's worth being hurt, it's worth bringing pain in.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Abe lincoln jokes are always funny. Just like you. Because you're one of a kind.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good night my sweet little 71 page of lincoln skulls.

You are my legacy.

Proof that I was here, and made some noises, and even recorded some important noises for other kids to hear.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holy fucking hell. I have to pose the question - can we really truly express how we feel without the aid of mind altering drugs (anything from weed to sleeping pills to alcohol)? In our sber states, are we really expressing our true emotions? Even then, can we know what are true feelings are? I would really like to think that we can, but in such a fucked up stage (as it seems me and Mr. anthrope are) everyone is a skeptic. Maybe this will not turn out so pretty, but for the sake of truth and discussion...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FINALLY! someone who almost understands! Your contribution is accepted, sir fish, there is more wisdom in your letters than I'd expected to bait out of anybody.

Points for you, true believer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

first and foremost, if anybody strings together a line of posts/skulls like that again an instant ban will be my only reply. seriously, what you just did was more annoying than when you call me as many times as most girlfriends i've had. pretend to be busy, no, i just don't want to talk to you about taking sleeping pills being trippy 24/7. i'll let you toss my salad sometime for that cut on you, cause you know, i'm a fag. for those keeping score at home, a footnote: sir thomas in fact can not be held responsible in person for posts made here on the board as serious statements. in my opinion his lack of sincerety on the board will if anything, continue to foster sincere conversation as just happened.

ALSO, A REMINDER, NO NAMES ON HOSTBOARD. DON'T USE THEM UNLESS THEY'RE REALLY, REALLY FAKE.

i could really go further in the direction i just did with this post, kind of like you did with your posts. the first one was almost funny in a sarcastic way. when people make jokes though, in my experience, they mean about half of what's said.

to get onto the question at hand (an interesting one):

in my opinion a very attentive person is all the more capable of expressing themselves sober than your average goon that's fucked up. a lack of sobriety give a different perspective, and therefore can be useful, but what makes the difference mostly of how we express ourselves in most altered states is simply a lack of inhibition that comes with the territory.

for instance, t cal never went that far with trying to rag on me before fucking when around. he really tried to be rude. he was on drugs. i'd argue, although he could have been as rude sober, he probly wouldn't have been.

my point is that with a bit of attention and perspective the sober individual can be at least as in touch with themselvs and at least as expressive about it as the intoxicated individual. i think there's a place for drugs, but simply to allow one's self to be expressive is NOT it, for me.

one further note though, a bit of an X factor: in some ways, drugs can alter emotional states. this means that the individual would simply be expressing -different- emotions when in certain states.

this is also a loaded question because different people use and react to different drugs differently.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The other night I smoked with my brother and we made frozen pizza (we can't tell the difference) and watched MTV for hours on end. Actually, when that went to commercial we switched over to the Survivor marathon. Anyway, we both became very paranoid after smoking. We talked about it later and came to the decision that we were truly afraid about the state of our nation's economy and if it was altogether possible that homeland security had failed us. Bin Ladin may have been lurking in our backyard while we naively stood directly infront of the microwave oven, faces pressed against the glass, watching the cheese slowly melt. When we heard the electronic bell sound, the race was on. No more did I look at him as my brother, but simply as an obstacle. That pizza was mine and only mine. He looked at me, and it was understood that he was thinking the same thing. We lept for the butcher knife sitting in the sink. He got to it first, luckily I disarmed him (quite litterally) with the use of a cake knife. As we bled to death on our kitchen floor we laughed about our insecurities and played with eachother's hair. With my last breathe I turned to my brother, "Well, at least we won't die alone."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know, if even one person gets it, I'm a very happy man. You touched me, muddy. You touched me in a not gay way, and I'll never forget it for at least a week.

Good Man.
    Great Man.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, and for each person who doesn't get it and makes a remark, well...

and even better for the asses who make points so far from relevance...