Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey, HEY. i'll battle refill for biggest cars fan any day...except i'm sure that'd be like a 50 dollar a ticket so i wouldn't go. unless your the pixies or someone of similarly severe notariety, i don't appreciate the cash grab nature of reunion tours. you make a record, you tour, you give it a rest is generally a good mantra. i don't mind some variation but once you've gone off for years without new material, unless you get together and write more, or you're like fucking pink floyd or something, please stay dead.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think also, when its not the entire band reuniting its kinda pointless. I don't know though about the cars, I don't feel authorized to say.
    Good luck with batteling Refill on the #1 Cars fan though, fucker wore out the 8 track when he was 5 on that mama jamma. I also drove with him last week while listening to "Just What I Needed" and he still cracks wood.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did it pierce any surfaces when he did?

...so okay, i'm comfortable with the runner up spot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Homme is having a fucking kid. Nice. That kid is gonna be punk as hell.
    Exhibit A: http://www.andrewkendall.com/images/.../teaser_89.jpg

Exhibit B:
    http://www.poster.net/distillers-the...le-3700840.jpg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH, that child will inherit some very sexy looks as well as a hard ass demenous, a plus STYLLLLLLLLL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHA, Yeah. Brody has got to be a fuckin' whore in bed, that's just hitting me now. Good for him.

This is what I love:

Stian: Since Chino is fairly busy with Team Sleep these days, does this affect the band (Deftones)?
    Stef: Absolutely. Chino has over-extended himself completely. We are sitting here right now as I speak, still waiting for his vocals to be finished. wow!

Stian: Since the time spent recording in Malibu, has the material taken another direction musically? Because of the delay?
    Stef: A lot has changed since Malibu. Chino changes the music around even as i speak right now. crazy part is, we already did the music and he's still trying to change it around. lol.

Stian: Will there be any guest appearances on the new album?
    Stef: Yeah, there will be a couple superstars in the mix.

You think stellar vocalist and overall gnar gnar connoisseur MJK will show up? Any guesses for guest appearances? Any wishes?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Should have added rumor has it that ol' Alex C. got the boot and that Josh Freese is now drumming for NIN. Hmmmm?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hell yeahs to those last two post:

if mjk drops with def gain nothing couple be better. on the flipside these mothers need to keep their shit together so they still have a band to play in and put up with chino. frankly, having read about their production thus far i don't understand why they're fucking themselves around changing too much shit up. this is going to be a breakthrough record, just hopefully not a breakup record.

as per freeze, the big a held down the tour but there's nothing like the atomic clock behind the kit.

in both bands cases i hope it plays out nice and we see a lot more of the faces we love live to destroy another day

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah man, I hear ya. The Deftones just scare the hell out of me in the fact that they work so well together and are so volatile. For me I really need for everyone to mesh, probably to an unnecessary degree even, and the way they work is just so much different.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

agreed. i think that if everyone involved in a project acts like an asshole to each other though and still cares about the outcome it can be just as effective a means to work on something as being in good graces and constructive, as opposed to destructive, when talking about shit. their way certainly works for them, but i bet they have fucking high blood pressure.

i'm sitting here listening to moody blues' in search of the lost chord. i'm waay less into them lately, except i'll always love the one record i have from them, although i forget what it's called. in any case, ...lost chord has a fucking awesome cover. lets get a discussion here on favorite/just cool, cause i know i can't pick a fav, album covers, eh?

check this one out:

http://www.ferhiga.com/progre/portadas/mb-
    isotlc.jpg

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2005 05:17 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2005 05:18 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>