Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, guess i didn't comment. it's certainly not a bad track. it didn't stand out as a fav track from them for me but it'd be cool to hear an album version

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I got what you saying: The song owns. SLAYER

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not a ton of good recs coming out right now so how about concerts? anybody got some dates?

i just saw in the village voice this morning that rob zombie's coming to the electric factory and somewhere in nyc with lacuna coil

m ward is apparently touring soon too. anybody into him? he toured through the troc with some fag ass bands last tour but i got some of his concerts and i like him.

also, just found a way to stream henry rollins' and zob and sheri zombie's respective radio shows. should rock:

http://www.indie1031.fm/shows.php

also, from henry rollins:

" February talking shows in America: I will be on the East Coast in February for some talking shows. On one of the days, I will be visiting wounded soldiers at Walter Reed Army Medical Hospital. This will be my third visit there. I can?t think this time will be any easier than the last two were but it?s a great thing to do and I am so glad for the opportunity.
    13. Akron OH: Thursday's Lounge (330- 253-2651, 306 E Exchange St Akron, OH 44304
    http://www.thursdayslounge.com)
    16. NYC ? The Town Hall
    18. Philadelphia PA ? The Electric Factory"

i do need to see that fucker at some point

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 01, 2006 01:00 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 01, 2006 01:02 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tool headlining Coachella?

Deftones questions: 1)Favorite track from White Pony and why? 2) Fav from Self Titled and why? 3) favorite album?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

listen, these things take time. i've actually been agonizing over the 'tones question since i was posted. no bs. as for the newsletter, thanks for the heads up. i'll check it out

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Radiohead is headlining queer ass Bonarooooooo. Tom Petty is playing as is Beck, Dresdon Dolls, and possibly Queens.

Ok Deftones: Favorite album, I gotta go White Pony.

Song off Adrenaline: This is tough but I'm gonna go with One Weak.

Around the Fur: Also very very tough and I'm gonna go Mascara.

White Pony: Digital Bath, hands fucking down.

Deftones: This is constantly changing, but I've gotta go with Deathblow, that's my jam. Ropes hang mother fuckers! Nuh.. nuh.. nuh.. New York!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, i see everyone was super psyched to answer my question. Cool.

Anyway, Tool album is done, off to Maine to get that shit mastered. There was a really good newsletter this month, anyone read it? If so, any thoughts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So here's the thing. For the most part, generally, I think you guys suck a fat dick. I post finger of death and only get one lame, less than enthused response. Its cool though. Second, for those in doubt the new Deftones album WILL own. I'm sure the TOOL one will kill as well, but we need to understand that the Deftones DON'T TRIP! So in closing: They finished recording the album two days ago, and started playing on the TOC (Taste of Cock) tour, where they just so happened to play a new song, which i just so happened to fucking find for you ungrateful little pion pieces of corn in my shit. Why? I don't know, but the quality is piss poor so I feel a little better about it.

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...N2N02RP5FB3QBJ

P.S.
    I just woke up and this is what I do. What the fuck have any of you cunts done with your life?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, so you know, I've had time to cool down and soak it all in. I've listened to it about 30 times now, and I think I'm figuring it out. By the way, the peeps that were at the show said Steph was playing keys on the intro.

Anyway, I think the song is actually called "Beware" as in the post on their myspace about a month ago which read, simply: "Beware the water."

The lyrics are almost impossible to decifer but I know he says "wake up" in the intro and the chorus either sounds like "Beware the water," or "You're in denial."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First, I seriously hate all of you and you can eat my skeet cone. Second, I AM ILL (see below for evidence)

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6638/defcard1mb3oh.jpg