Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah man, here's to that going well. I'm gonna just throw this out there for conversation, but let it be known that I am NOT implying that Refill will have this thought. I remember the first time I shit in public. Like Refill, I've been in numerous situations in which I had to shit extremely bad. I was stronger than the shit in those instances. Then came the glorious day that I filled an Old Navy shopping bag full of shit while driving in Philly. That day I changed. Now when I have to shit and I'm not around a bathroom I really don't sweat it. I've lost that killer instinct. I actually have chosen to shit outdoors when I DO have the option of a proper facility, simply because its too much effort to get there. It almost cost me my life this summer, as some of you well know. Any suggestions as to how I can regain that cut throat, never say "shit" attitude?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

once you've gotten away with shitting wherever there's really no need to feel the never say "shit" as you put it, i'd think, right? it's like, okay - i'm gonna take a shit. just stay out of the ocean in the future - or at least away from the jetties. in that space you probably retain the no - shit status.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I think that I've been living with that thought, but was unsure of how to accept it. Its just like you said, "I'm gonna shit now...and forever hold my peace."
    A note on the jetti "no shit" zone. I just don't think I can ever say that. I recall being humbled by the near death experience and went out and caught the best ride of my life. I think I chalk the jetti up to something I'm not likely to do again, but I just can't say "no shit zone" like that. I just feel that its a jetti and I shit there. Like a crab. I don't know if that makes any sense or not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it makes total sense - not only do you refuse the never say shit mindset but you defy the world to give you a hard place to shit. you're not making any promises you won't use a spot regardless. it's almost an artistic statement really...except we're talking about shitting. hardcore though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

truth is you never know what your going to be capable until your in said situation. kinda like the mother who picked up a car to save her trapped son. until i've been in a situation i'll never put anything past myself. now, its not like i wanted to go poop on someones lawn althought i was laughing through the whole thing (and i couldnt help but laugh at the thought of some poor knights of columbus guy having to scoop up my diarhea). i digress, however, my whole point is you just gotta go with the flow, sometimes, literally.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is VERY true, Refill. Just want to let everyone else know that Fick and I joined Refill last night for the "Tour de la Shit" and both witnessed the massacre he let loose. Wow, 3 days of rain couldn't wash that shit away. Lord mercy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here's a crazy video from surfline. some other cools ones in this group but check the last one out under the all videos tab. it's a close call.

http://surfline.com/20/August/index.cfm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jesus fucking christ! Nice. Lucky for that son of a gun.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to quote the now banned mighty moose (don't start a thread without dropping me an email please fellows. anyway, not as if this banning means much since it's a new policy that apparently i must make clear - one name per user):

Go, go, go. The Poem's mine, the definition is not. Since some of you don't know me, I attributed both, and humbly request that my name be left in place. The last name is adopted, anyway.

?Oh, Joy?

A kindred soul afound have I
    One with which to spend so much my time
    It twas the corner of my eye
    In which my truest friend did find
    A spirit much like mine.

Of wondrous shape, and beautiful smile,
    Such locks of hair that make me wild
    But sadness dawns, and life beguiles
    We cannot touch for shortest whiles
    And sometimes I must live for miles
    Away from my bathroom mirror.
    --Vincent Callaghan

FRIENDLESS, adj. Having no favors to bestow. Destitute of fortune. Addicted to utterance of truth and common sense.
    --Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On paining the ass, you pick a board, I'll take it down. It'll be just like soccer in grade school.

I was the chubby kid who hung around the other team's star player (but only if he was an asshole) and when he got the ball, I took his legs away. I was also so good, I never got caught.

Anyway, you set 'em up, I'll take 'em down to strawberry fields.