Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a sick town. If that town ever experiences a Saints Super Bowl win, look out. I was there two nights and was begging to go home Sunday afternoon.

I go out partying in the French Quarter with some buddies. Eating, drinking and having a good time. All of us are in town for an execution, err wedding. We ended up at the House of Blues and that was kick ass. However, the combination of this jambalya and gumbo, Dixie beer and a couple hurricanes at Pat O'Briens left me nauseous.

I blow chunks for the first time in five years, all over the street. I got a round of applause from passerby's and that was good because I was able to drink a bit more as the evening closed down. We went to Larry Flynt's Hustler place and watched some dancers flash their racks. No bush unfortunately, but combine the drunkeness and the boobs bouncing up and down and I was hypnotized. I didn't mind shelling out close to ten bucks for a drink.

Somehow I ended up with some leftover beads from Mardi Gras and some chick decided she wanted them. My buddy said that she would have to flash her tits for them and she didn't but her friend did and I gave her the beads. I wanted to give her the beef injection but was so drunk a bottle of viagara couldn't raise this ship.

None the less, I got home and passed out. Saturday was this dudes wedding and it was at 2:30 so we went out for breakfast at a greasy dive called the Corner Bar, where I slammed waffles, sausage and home fries and two bloody mary's before taking on a Dixie beer to take hangover away and put the edge on.

Skipping the usual wedding bullshit, at the reception it's open bar and the green light popped on and I ended up behaving for a change. I was flirting big time with a couple women I went to high school with who I wanted to bang back then. Later that night I ended up doing what I did at 18 and that's jerking off to them around 2:00 in the morning before I passed out. This worked out for me because I could blow my load and not have to deal with them whining all night. Fuck them.

After the reception ended, a bunch of us ended up going to a couple more bars and smoked cigars. Everything stayed down this time. I wanted to go gamble at Harrah's but my buddies nixed that idea and that was probably good because I suck at gambling.

Sunday I ended up watching the Maryland-Duke game and took it easy, nursing a couple Dixie beers, before catching a late flight home. I emptied out my wallet and saw I had three bucks left over. So I blew two wads this weekend.

Rack New Orleans, rack Dixie Beer, rack the chicks rack I saw handing over the beads and rack spanking off to chicks you couldn't do in high school.

Unrack that jambalaya and gumbo crap I ate, unrack the outrageous mini bar charges.

I can't wait to go back!

Bill-DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bill-DC:
    I was flirting big time with a couple women I went to high school with who I wanted to bang back then. Later that night I ended up doing what I did at 18 and that's jerking off to them around 2:00 in the morning before I passed out. This worked out for me because I could blow my load and not have to deal with them whining all night. Fuck them.

Bill-DC
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

RACK Bill-DC.

Good to see you here man....

Take care

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I go wherever this place goes. I love this board!

Bill-DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went to New Orleans in probably in one of the more dead times to go down there and it was still crazy.

One thing I did learn was to always go with a hotel chain and to never get hotel reservations off the internet from some local motel/hotel. I had made reservations for the cheapest place I could find and it ended up being two buildings down from this place in the ghetto...

ghetto vi

this was my room for one night.....
    1sthotel vi

I originally made the reservations for two nights and couldn't get my money back for both nights (they need 24 hours notice) so we ended up toughing it out for one night. It was horrible, I tried to stay out as late as possible to avoid even being in that shithole, I came home at 5 in the morning that night and slept upright in a chair. I should've just found some slampig and stayed at her place that night but didn't.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since you asked nicely:

Rack New Orleans forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

forums
    Even with bleach you can't get bone marrow completely off those walls. With infrared check out my tag skills using the broken end of Stumpy's leg.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bill-DC:
    I blow chunks for the first time in five years, all over the street. I got a round of applause from passerby's and that was good because I was able to drink a bit more as the evening closed down.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is up with that? Something in the water? I was down there for Jazzfest and that whole street smelled like tossed cookies.

RACK The Funky Pirate, even with the poor bastard sitting on the stoop losing his lunch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DELSDAD:
    RACK The Funky Pirate, even with the poor bastard sitting on the stoop losing his lunch.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I went to NO I went there.... I got the oppurtunity to jam out on bass with the band that was there...

forums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, what a shit hole. Sorry dude.
    It was worth the $150 per night to stay at the
    Intercontinental. Sure, it's a lot of jack but definitely worth it.

I used to have the attitude that you are just sleeping, shitting and showering there only but
    when I brought back a woman I picked up once to a flea bag motel in Chicago she laughed at the room and since then I've sprung for the nice room.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, I definitely learned my lesson on that one. I ended up staying at the Raddison the next night for 70 bucks and was able to take a chic back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man, what a shit hole. Sorry dude.

It was worth the $150 per night to stay at the
    Intercontinental. Sure, it's a lot of jack but definitely worth it.

I used to have the attitude that you are just sleeping, shitting and showering there only but
    when I brought back a woman I picked up once to a flea bag motel in Chicago she laughed at the room and since then I've sprung for the nice room.

Bill-DC