Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

rack landroid

Exactly what I was looking for. Now that I know the precise time in civilian hours, I can put the finishing touches on my sandwhich board and ready the "Armageddon" supplies Ill be selling out of the back of my 1977 Chevy van at around..oh..7:45 PM or so.

Hah. And just how stupid do those dunderheads back in 1001 feel right about now???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry RC...
    they will all be hiding out well before that time listening to Art Bell and watching the stars for signs of the coming doom that will befall us all..

Just ask Lizard King....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LanDroid:
    has not occurred for 1,001 years and will never happen again.

event which has only ever happened once before, and is something which will never be repeated.

The next time this will happen is

2112 2112 2112

or

21:12 21/12 2112

forums
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

inaccurate fact smack still fresh?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

What is it everything you'd hoped it would be out there on the east coast?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My wife and I are inviting the neighbors over, having a bonfire, cracking open some champagne, and shooting off some fireworks. I'm pumped.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:

My wife and I are inviting the neighbors over, having a bonfire, cracking open some champagne, and shooting off some fireworks. I'm pumped.

After the neighbor's leave, ya gonna bust out the Sunday-go-to-meetin' pron?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well 42 minutes to go and counting..and I gotta admit, the excitement level here is palpable. Sales arent going as well as I had hoped. Not to worry though. If I cant exhaust my supply of masturbation-powered flashlights, Im sure I can pawn off a few of the cds from my friends garage band(theyre a Will to Power tribute group).

quacker backer- Dont forget to stop by the van tonite if youre a big poster guy. Ive got a gaggle of em. Including this one:
    ts sameufo sm

..if you allow your eyes to get distracted by all those important-looking colored lines, youll scarcely notice the word, "Eureka" in the photo.

Inactive Member Fred Flintstone's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:

Well you see, that's your body's way of getting rid of solid waste. Always remember to wipe well and courtesy flushes are appreciated.

Stop. One liners are bringing the board down.

Sincerely,
    Bootie Lover

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, our party was a bust. The bonfire caught the neighborhood on fire, I popped the cork on the champagne and it put my neighbor's eye out, and everybody was too cheap to buy fireworks so we stood around waiving sparklers like dorks.

Maybe I'll try again on Friday for Washington's Birthday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by longtimelistener5:
    Fancy that coming from a guy who posts a flashing Blue Oyster Clit symbol for an avatar. Can you say, "latent gerry"?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no you didnt, dick miter. So um, how are YOU and your Guatemalan houseboy enjoying your ass stabbing sessions fireside, while listening to your Chuck Mangione 45's?

Ah, "Feels So Good".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast