Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Niiiiicest Poster= tomas, Deej, miss jo
    Most Bitter Poster= IB, Bacefelice, Omega Verb
    Best Hottie Poster= DMA, Domer, Trolling for Dollars
    Classiest Poster= Dame, Terry in Crapchester, Stiletto
    Most Classless Poster= Abu, 1smoothG, The UnTrolla
    Best Homosmack Poster= Jimmy Medalions, canibus, Euroclone
    Best Feature-length Production=TVO-2001 A Troll Odessy, Jokey-The mystery, Dr. Bob-Apocosmake Now
    Best Documentary Poster (specializing in hard news and current events)= Catfish, Terry in Crapchester, SIR (Cobra)
    Most Versatile Poster= Van, Smackie Chan, Euroclone
    Best Avatar= T.C.Massacre, PrimeX, Stiletto
    Best Sig= PYTHON, The 80's Man, Ric Jensen forums
    Best Nic= Roger_The_Shrubber, Haywood Giablowmi, Rack Fu
    Most Epic Meltdown= inkydave, enolc, Perk ~shudder~
    Tard of the Year= Abu, Omega Verb, viper
    Board Bitch of the Year= inkydave,
    Comeback Poster of the Year= Jim in Fall River, RC Collins, IRIE LAGOS
    Rookie of the Year= Jesstherookie, Logan Fan, Patsy Stone
    Most Respected Poster= Dame, SIR Cobra, Terry in Crapchester
    Least Respected Poster (Rodney Award)= Jesstherookie, warrentown, The Big Pickle
    Best Moderator= Smackie Chan, Biggie Cohen, kcdave
    Best Pic Wytch= TVO, JHawk, orcinus
    Best Troll= MCET, Wendy_lou_Who, Ric Jensen
    Most Improved Poster=
    Most Dramatic Poster= LK_Pick, Deej, IB
    Funniest Poster= PYTHON, Filthy McNastie, Desmike316
    The Cecil B. de Troll Lifetime Achievement Award= tomas, Euroclone, DC Smackmaster
    Best Smack Artist= Catfish, Buttspray (in his music), D-Dogg
    Best Poster= Too many to list, but if I must choose... PYTHON, Smackie Chan, Filthy McNastie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
    This year's categories are:</font></font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Niiiiicest Poster (aka 'The Joe Montana Award', for the poster who offends the least number of people, aka ''The Bland Award'): I won't go here.

Most Bitter Poster: Silk Braaaaaaaah (just because his shit in the old Radio forum irked me -- matter of fact, fuck it: any myopic radio clone who thought they could get over by dent of 'radio reputation' alone in a written arena; then got frustrated enough to pull the 'I have a real life' card when they inevitably couldn't)

Best Hottie Poster: TM1 (for consistency),
    DMA (for consistently proving the variety of beauty),
    Domer (for brunettes heaven),
    Cindy (for the egyptian snake picture)

Classiest Poster: Dame (duh - no brainer),
    Mike T (for his handling of certain assholes),
    Stiletto (though it pains me, facts are facts)

Most Classless Poster: zzbitch (another no-brainer: how much more classless can a fake rape charge and... other fake accusations I shall not go into... be? Serious business),
    sweet-pea (out wendy lou'd wendy lou in 2001 by continuing the farce, trying desperately to salvage her reputation by continuing to make-believe those pictures were really her; and that she was really who she said she was to all the people she'd told that shit, pre-THE; then deleting, deleting, deleting -- THEN claiming everything, including the friendships she'd developed online were nothing more than a carefully planned hoax designed to troll those she involved within them. Serious bitch moves from a serious whore),
    Tie: PickledBrain (for the shit he pulled on Arch and his ex. Classless, classless, classless),
    America (bitch.)

Best Homosmack Poster Valvenis (nobrainer #3 - dude upped the bar, dude is the bar)
    Elgrande (there can be no mud without the wet stuff),
    Euroclone (is Val's BASF: written-wise, picwytchwise, song parodywise, you name it),
    Beantown Basher (like anyone could really forget the man who brought us 'feltching'...over, and over, and over again)

Best Feature-length Production: need the complete list

Best Documentary Poster (specializing in hard news and current events): index,
    Catfish,
    The Original Members of the BRP (unstoppable)

Most Versatile Poster(using Van's rules): Euroclone,
    recess (bitch.),
    Probably Canibus as well, even though dude can't spell to save his life
    (ignoring Van's rules): Pogue (haven't seen him wytch, nails the other shit)
    Van (see Pogue, but without the trolling)

Best Avatar (surprised no one has voted for Lovebuzz's 3D eyecandy... or did I miss it above?)

Best Sig Anyone who doesn't have one.

Best Nic .... see Velocet's list.

Most Epic Meltdown: Beantown (versus the 10,000 trolls of RootStaple, too many incidents to count),
    The SoCal Tard Syndicate and Associates (tearing their hair out over InkyDave's trolling-as-meltdown, this past summer)
    Elgrande (The 'Val has been banned!' fiasco)

Tard of the Year: Y2K (the meaning behind 'he's not drunk, he's retarded' is not cool),
    Kevnic (if he were a woman, he'd be the airhead people watch other people get drunk),
    zz (on principle -- again, you dont pull the shit he's pulled)

Board Bitch of the Year: Blondie (honest vote category: because she was treated as one for the better part of the year, in particular by those who claimed to be friends; and because she tried so damn hard to be one)
    Racist Trollers,
    Dr Southern Namnalk Pickle Madison25 and Postman

Comeback Poster of the Year (exactly what is this category to be defined as?)

Rookie of the Year: Pogue (dude came out of nowhere; and dude above is right, the 'Pickle's Very Bad Day' story was only a hint of the genius dude possesses)
    Smackie Chan (word on the street was that last year was his first year, too -- strike the vote if word is wrong)

Most Respected Poster: Dame
    Terry in Crapchester
    Dr Bob
    Mike T in Indy
    Miss Jo

Least Respected Poster (Rodney Award) Uncle Fester (dude is money... deserves more props)
    index (no explanation necessary)
    GBG (it's cuz she's a chick, isn't it)
    Floyd T the Barber (again... another money dude)
    Hillbilly Jim (there's a pattern developing here)
    Warren (cuz after seeing all the strange votes about him being bitter and shit.. what the fuck?)
    OV (dude needs a worthier foil than Kevnic)
    There's waaaaaaaaaaaay more but I'm drawing late night blanks...

Best Moderator: The group itself
    Roofer (imagine that)
    Smackie
    Miss C

Best Pic Wytch: (sha, right, like I'm going to vote on that. However...)
    Worst Pic Wytch: Valvenus (hands down -- who can forget the gay postcards and shaky MS Paint scrawl he employed?)

Best Troll: The dead ones.

Most Improved Poster: see 'Comeback poster'

Most Dramatic Poster: Cinder (by a landslide in 2001),
    Lana Kay

Funniest Poster: (what types of funny are we talking here?)

The Cecil B. de Troll Lifetime Achievement Award: Webdog and Rabick (without whom, etc etc)
    Caddie
    Guy Fawkes
    Wendy Lou Who
    Valvenus
    (because they've all added something to the lexicon of SC that goes beyond them)

Best Smack Artist The ones that make you laugh while they're skewering you.

Best Poster John Carlos, Mexico City, 1968
    Che, in red, yellow and green
    The Kiss, paris version

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 01, 2002 01:16 AM: Message edited by: IBystander ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I gotta say I'm shocked you participated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
    I gotta say I'm shocked you participated.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Second!