Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd seriously consider august. You ever do any catfishing inland?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You made me jealous at "The Trolls"...so I came here to get away and forget about it...and it's here too, YOU BASTARD!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been jonesin' for fishing for months. Can't wait to get in my little boat and stretch some line. We've got the best Smallmouth Bass Fishing around here in Western New York!

Check this out: WNY Bass Fishing Page

Out

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd consider August too. I'd consider any damn date that we can get a group together. I don't have a way to post the pics, but I'll email them to those interested.

Yes, I've fished for bass and catfish, but it is hard to get excited about that compared to fishing salt water.

Instead of bass and catfish, I'd rather eat speckled trout, redfish, grouper, flounder, black drum, lemonfish, red snapper, ambderjack, wahoo, and dolphin (all salt water).

I've had to buy an additional freezer because of all the fish I've caught, I vacuum pack them and we eat right. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Call it Troll Stop Grand Isle forums

Grand Isle is home to some of the best fishing on the planet, literally. I've been fishing there for years, have caught a lot of redfish, snapper, lemonfish(ling, cobia), grouper, amberjack.

The best guide in GI imho is Bobby Terrebonne, who now says his available Saturday fishing dates are as follows:
    April: none
    May: none
    June: 1, 15, 29
    July: all open
    August: 3, 10
    September: 14, 21, 28
    October: all open

We go to the oil rigs a few miles offshore, fish with live bait, and hang on, something will hit it and you will have the fishing rod yanked out of your hand unless you are holding on.

The cost: Bobby charges $150 per person, 4 person minimum, 6 person max in the boat, plus I tip him $100 per boat after each trip. A hotel will cost about $100, so:
    $150 guide
    $25 tip
    $25 hotel
    =====
    $200 per person, plus your transportation to New Orleans or Grand Isle, I'll pick people up from the airport if possible.

You don't need anything, he supplies all the rod/reels, bait, ice, food, drink (but you have to bring alcohol) you don't even need a fishing license if you are from out of state. At the end of the trip, he cleans all of the fish and gives you filets in zip lock baggies.

So there it is, if there are three to five of you Clones/Trolls/trolls/tards/iodots from THE and TOT who want to make a nice fishing trip, let me know.

Oh, I have some photos of past trips I've been on, I don't have a way to post them but will email them to you.

Rack the Trolls