Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: thetrolls.com

  1. #21
    Inactive Member IRIE LAGOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still have my screen name over there, can't
    remember the p-word. Now that I'm back online with
    a full-time connect' I'll try and get in, WTF ?

    EHCS911 !!!!!!
    SIASD !!!!!!
    M13420 !!!!!!

    O-L,
    IL

  2. #22
    Inactive Member itsanalias's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ; s?triginally posted by IRIE LAGOS:
    I can't remember the p-word. [/QUOTE]


    "Pussy".

    How could you forget something like that?

    WWFD.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member IRIE LAGOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ketchup anyone ???????

    Maybe WWFD !!!!!!!! No way, I' figure it out now
    that I'm back on...............

    O-L,
    IL

  4. #24
    Inactive Member PrimeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone getting this message when trying to log in over there?

    phpBB : Critical Error

    Error clearing sessions table : session_pagestart

    DEBUG MODE

    SQL Error : 1034 Incorrect key file for table: 'phpbb_sessions'. Try to repair it

    DELETE FROM phpbb_sessions WHERE session_time < 1015891900 AND session_id <> 'fc51286be29472c6dc8b3e9a5c4850e5'

    Line : 299
    File : /home/sites/site28/web/phpbb/includes/sessions.php

  5. #25
    Inactive Member j_niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    91
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I for one shuffle back and forth between the 2 board since all the problems we had with HostBoard. Traffic has become a problem with both I think. Having 2 boards with basically the same people has watered down the topics and replies in both.IMO Both boards have their advantages, trolls.com being more reliable (although I just got an error when I tried to open), and this board seems to get more responses.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member IRIE LAGOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be back in a couple hours.........so much
    for crackin my password......


    O-L,
    IL

  7. #27
    Inactive Member j_niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    91
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the one I got:

    phpBB : Critical Error

    Couldn't query database for theme info.

    DEBUG MODE

    SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 3

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Zyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MissC said Magi has to fix a few things and that the board will be down for a few hours at the most.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Johnny Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bison De troll = Yoyo

    Dude is demonstrating some of his epic trolling abilities to start a war between the two THE's, in some lame attempt to feel that he got over on us. The "gay talk" that you refered to is everyone laughing at you. Loser.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member tbone5544's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2002
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by j_niko:
    I for one shuffle back and forth between the 2 board since all the problems we had with HostBoard. Traffic has become a problem with both I think. Having 2 boards with basically the same people has watered down the topics and replies in both.IMO Both boards have their advantages, trolls.com being more reliable (although I just got an error when I tried to open), and this board seems to get more responses.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I agree with you. The post are SO watered down on that board its a joke. Boooooring

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •