Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruins beat Bearcats? Are you fucking KIDDING ME!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

capt1016395480west ucla cincinnati pgx106 WTF!!??

Sorry if nobody else gives a flapping fuck. But theres no NCAA forums around here worth a good goddamn. So deal with it. I am in disbelief! forums

1. UCLA had no business taking that game to ONE OVERTIME! Much less TWO OVERTIMES! Much less WINNING THE GAME!

2. Their 1st-half performance was abysmal.

3. Lavin got completely outcoached for 45+ minutes and still won!

4. Matt Barnes wouldnt even get picked up for the B-Court at Venice. Any team that has a poofter like that on their roster, should be automatically disqualified from Sweet 16 contention. Now we get to hear Barnes praises get sung for a whole freaking week. Nigga puuhhleeze!!

5. Bruins gave up more 3's and rebounds than the Washington Generals. Yet they just kept pulling it out their ass in the OTs.

........sorry Bruin fans. Im afraid the glorious dream might end against Mizzou. They are playing out of their ass just as much as you are. BUT!..you can all collectively stroke yourselves over the fact that now that Lavin has made the Sweet 16 by the hairs of his dog's ass once again, he'll be around for another year of underachieving, head-cockingingly confusing soundbytes, and Jr. High-level recruiting.

Props to UCLA. Gotta love the fact that they dont realize just how beatable they truly are. My advice: Stay the fuck away from Westwood tonite. Unless you want some Everclear-soaked, polo shirt-clad galoot lobbing pledge stones thru your windshield like the ToeCutter.

Somebody get Huggins a Valium & a tall scotch..and maybe a noose.

Inactive Member longtimelistener5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

UCLA looked pretty sound to me. Dont know what youre getting so worked up over. Oh yeah thats right, youre a yobless freak who lives vicariously through sports. Better get back to helping Ma clean out the basement. It IS YOUR mess after all. forums

Oh and..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by R.C. Collins:
    Unless you want some Everclear-soaked, polo shirt-clad galoot lobbing pledge stones thru your windshield like the ToeCutter.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rack that!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Beat the hell out of my Rebels, I was glad to see 'em win....PROPS
    Romey should be all over the pac 10 tomorrow

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by longtimelistener5:
    UCLA looked pretty sound to me. Dont know what youre getting so worked up over.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont want this to become a cut & paste
    contest but....are you freebasing plastic?!

..The Bearlets were down 10 at half! Their cape flush-n-roll matador defense had Stokes looking like Bob Lanier throwing down against a gaggle of gradeschoolers. And, UCLA hasnt taken a team to double OT since 1974!! You remember that year longbong5. It was the first time you shelled out paper route bones to take a visit to Knob Creek. But certainly not the last.

Anyways, we must have been watching 2 different games Festus. But Heavy Props on the, "You live in your Mom's basement" smack. Im bulkheading the anal Bactine as we speak. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by R.C. Collins:

Dont want this to become a cut & paste
    contest but....are you freebasing plastic?!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was actually a piece of stucko off the ceiling.

Inactive Member longtimelistener5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by vitocorleone:
    Check out NBA Smack</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Corleone>> I logged onto the old Hostboard NBA forum the other day to run smack for my Kangs. The amount of traffic was, shall we say, smallish.

Is that forum officially dead now or WHAT?

And if so, WHEN the hell can it be moved over here?

I dont want to get jammed posting on a dead board come playoff time. Because contrary to what you or RC thinks, Im still looking for the Queenies to do collect some serious Laker scalps in the postseason.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

longtimer......Have you and Janks been downing Jameison's out of squeeze bottles again?

You both seem to be suffering from the same delusions.

First Mav fan. Now King fan. Ay Ay Ay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was a great game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like Mgo said, Conference USA was all hype. Of all of the top seeds, I had Cincy going out first. They put the clamps on Logan.
    Being that I have Kapono and Knight on my fantasy Tournamnet team, and zero Bearcats, I was happy with the results.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess you guys have a point. I really didnt follow many of the C-USA games this year because deep down, I didnt imagine they would figure in the grand scheme of things in the tournament. I also disregarded(my mistake) that the Bearcats had choked 4 out of 5, 5 out of 6 of their last 2nd Round appearances.

But Pac-10 honks have their rose-colored blinders too. Every year, people out here get steamed if EVERY last team in the conference doesnt get a bid. USC was a bit of a (happy) surprise. I knew Cal would get bounced. Stanford is cursed & always overrated. Jury is still out on Arizona. But out of the 3 Pac-10 teams still standing, I really didnt figure that UCLA would be one of them. Lavin has a lot of good interchangeable parts on that squad. But anybody who thinks that he is a coaching "genius" for having the ability to bring in 2 separate starting 5's to fatigue shallower teams, is an iodot. Dude is just blessed with talent. And even WITH all those fresh bodies and prolific scorers at his disposal, he STILL finds ways to take it up the ass in key games. I was practically ripping my scalp off in the 1st, when the Bruins started bombing and didnt go into Gadzuric down low EVERY damn time. Cincy had no answer for him like UCLA had no answer for Stokes. UCLA could have had the game in hand w/o overtime had Lavin simply recognized the great game Gadzuric was having. Hes a dolt.

And as far as CONFERENCE USA, I guess I shouldnt expect too much from a group of teams that sounds like a corporation that sponsors beauty pageants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast