Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:

I knew i was their fucking meat stick, so i just let them pound me.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I belive THAT part anyway...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:

This is how i see the things.

I get drunk.
    I get logged in.
    I get to posting my topics.
    I want to wait for my buddies (to have my back...they never do)
    I get plungered in the threads I start
    I get thrown down in the threads I start
    I get my ass handed to me in the threads I start.

We've been tryin to tell you this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its a good analogy! (anal - hahah!)

Anyhow, really, what was i supposed to do. These fat fucking cock smokers we sober and angry. Maybe they were just kicking my ass becasue i make more money at a better place and i know how to shave.

3 big bouncer fuckers - with a history of throwing people into ambulences (i.e. the sides of ambulences) during bar fights vs. not as big ultra-drunk non-violent college kid.

If i had been sober, i would have liked to collect a pool of my blood in my hads from my chin and then paki slap their faces!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    STOP MIS-QUOTING ME ASSHOLE!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

STOP MIS-QUOTING ME ASSHOLE!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh shit....caps-lock.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Better talk to Giovanni, I hear his dad is a big-time lawyer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last night i went out drinkin pretty hard with my butt buddies. We lubed up at their place, then went to the gay bar i work at, then went to the only other gay place open here on a sunday night.

Close to the end of the night i gather that i got sucked off and asked to leave. My buddy went to gather the rest of my friends so we could leave. After my buddy left to feltch with the rest of my buddies, 2 burley bouncers grabbed me by the ass and dragged me up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs a third bouncer joined in and they all had their fucking way with me, analing pounding the shit out of me.

Obvious injururies are limited to my colon being split open and an inability to walk without limping, because one of the bouncers tried fucking me in the leg.

Before i call my lawyer, i thought i'd as for any legally wise 'colons' here to have a crack at my ass!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Inept, do you have a video of this arse whoopin you found yourself on the wrong side of? You admit to being cocked. So, just lay there......... like a good meatstick.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last night i went out drinkin pretty hard with my buddys. We primed at their place, then went to the bar i work at, then went to the only good place here on a sunday night.

Close to the end of the night i gather that i got cut off and asked to leave. My buddy went to gather the rest of my friends so we could leave. After my buddy left to fetch the rest of my buddies, 2 bouncers grabbed me by the arms and dragged me up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs a third bouncer joined and they all had their fucking way in kicing the shit out of me.

Obvious injururies are limited to my chin being split open and an inability to walk because one of the bouncers hoofed me in the leg.

Before i call my lawyer, i thought i'd as for any legally wise 'clones' here to have a crack at my case!?

Maybe if you hadn't been beating off in front of them, the bouncers wouldn't have kicked your ass so bad.

Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

KEEP PROBING MY ASSHOLE!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

forums

Inactive Member The_Publics_Opinion's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why dont you make like your mother and start to slowly die from a degenerative disease. We dont want to hear lies of your pathetic little shitstain of a life. GO FUCK YOURSELF forums

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast