Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
    Just like you little friends didn't fight anyone, my friends (who are not as little, but not very big) stayed by me, just didn't fight back!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So your friends saw what happened and just stood there and watched these bouncers beat the shit out of you?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
    HA HA HA
    HO HO HO
    HE HE HE

My statement stands again idiot. Your friends are either the biggest pussies on earth, or you deserved it and they knew you deserved it. Shit the odds were in thier favor and they still watched you get mauled.

God Damn, watching you spin and squirm is hilarious.

Inactive Member The_Publics_Opinion's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zzubevol:

I am 5'3" and 135, 140 on a bad day with PMS)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mix in a celery stick every now and then. Damn! Dont tell us your big boned. AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Inept....your are really an iodot.
    You were drunk.
    You were drunk enough to get cut off.
    Anything you say is meaningless because you were intoxicated. Hell, you're probably intoxicated every time you post.

A couple of questions though....
    When the police arrived, did their horses have on-board computers tied to their saddles?
    After Pricilla, the female bouncer, kicked your ass at the Moose Lodge, did Dudley Do-Right take the report?
    Do the horses have little generators for the emergency lights and spotlight?
    What abooot it,eh?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lovebuzz!:

Um, no we weren't and no I couldn't have.

You'll have to try harder, pal. I know my size, I also know how much I work out and blah blah blah.

BLAH, BLAH,BLAH~BULLSHIT! Classic words from a fat cow who may spend 10 minutes on a stair climber and who knows better than to wear those damn stretchy pants,but she just has to. Disgusting forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you're a troll who posts moronic shit like this, and not even as your 'regular' name, so therefore, you don't count.

further, i've met quite a few people from hostboards, i'm pretty comfy with me.

i can guarantee though, you're ugly as fuck. amongst other things.

anyway, i care not what you or any other moron here, thinks of me, physically. it's a message board, fag. and if i had anything to wrry about, i'd most likely not have posted it. checked an actual medical chart, lately ? you most assuredly don't even know what the ideal weight is for a female thats 5'3". (its 127, shithead)

carry on wanking and talking out of your ass, coward.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by east coast:

A couple of questions though....
    When the police arrived, did their horses have on-board computers tied to their saddles?
    After Pricilla, the female bouncer, kicked your ass at the Moose Lodge, did Dudley Do-Right take the report?
    Do the horses have little generators for the emergency lights and spotlight?
    What abooot it,eh?

That gets a RACK!

Do you hear the Dudley Do-Right theme song when the Mounties ride up, or is that only in the cartoon? I think they should play it on their sirens.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lovebuzz!:
    you're a troll who posts moronic shit like this, and not even as your 'regular' name, so therefore, you don't count.

further, i've met quite a few people from hostboards, i'm pretty comfy with me.

i can guarantee though, you're ugly as fuck. amongst other things.

anyway, i care not what you or any other moron here, thinks of me, physically. it's a message board, fag. and if i had anything to wrry about, i'd most likely not have posted it. checked an actual medical chart, lately ? you most assuredly don't even know what the ideal weight is for a female thats 5'3". (its 127, shithead)

carry on wanking and talking out of your ass, coward.

Go ahead and keep feeling good about yerself, rosie 'o fat. Your still overweight, cunt. Cut down on the pigs feet and glazed donuts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:

2) I have to rely on my friends for their account of what happened (and may have to track down some witnesses)
    </font></font></font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Earlier posted by Adept:

My buddy went to gather the rest of my friends so we could leave. After my buddy left to fetch the rest of my buddies, 2 bouncers grabbed me by the arms and dragged me up the stairs.
    </font></font></font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:

The bouncers waited till i was by myself before they attacked me, and when my friends saw shit going down the rushed up to see if i was alright.

</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were your friends there or not there?

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 19, 2002 05:28 PM: Message edited by: yt1300inHtown ]</font>

Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
    I must have looked like a fucking terd.

yep, and you still do

forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

None of this would have happened if you had just tipped the bouncers $20.00.

Sincerely,

Omega Verb

And by the way, the Red Wings really suck.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast