Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

If you think your cellular conversation is lost among the hundreds or thousands of calls, then maybe you should consider the following:

"Baby, I'm in the driveway and I know it's late. I'm a little drunk and forgot my keys. Please open the door."

"Hello, is Robert there?" "Robert? This is his wife. Who's calling?" Click.

"Baby, please open the door...I've gotta pee!"

"Cinder, I love you."

"...yeah, since it's lent I'll take the veggie pizza."

"This is 1-900-pron. If you're calling from a touch-tone phone please press 1...."

"Where are you?" "I'm working late at the office tonight." "Funny, I just called the office and you left two hours ago."

"Bitch, I just left a puddle of piss on your front porch!"

"911? Yeah, this is an emergency. Muthafuker kicked me in the ass!! What's my name? Inkydave. Yeah, like the ink"

"Mr. Pickle....thank you for holding. Dr. Washington will be right with you." "Damn, cellular minutes ain't cheap, get the doc on the line now." "Please stand by Mr. Pickle."

"Hey, I'm the new mod on Smack Chat. Well, actually it's not the SC but I've got some pull with the insiders here..and maybe we could get together over drinks and...."

"Mr. Pickle, this is Dr. Washington and I am very sorry to inform you..."

"Oh, you're soooo big. I never realized it. I should have come to you in the beginning. Damn, kid you're so special." "Oh, IB. I didn't know you were so....HOT! Can I open my eyes now?"

"Mr. 42?" "Yeah, sup?" "This is the lotto commission and you just won $45 million." "Alright, so?." "Well sir, you have to share it with your fellow posters." "Fuck it then."

"Doc, I don't how or where I picked that shit up. Honest."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Mr. 42?" "Yeah, sup?" "This is the lotto commission and you just won $45 million." "Alright, so?." "Well sir, you have to share it with your fellow posters." "Fuck it then."

Bwaaaaaaahahahahhaha! Fookin RIZACK that SHIZNIT!!!