Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Recycling

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Adept's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TXfuzzboxvoodoo:
    I do give my old Newsweeks to a nursing home down the road from me, I guess that's a method of recycling.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Looks like grandma just found out about 9/11!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member TXfuzzboxvoodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^^^^
    good one.

    war man lands on moon.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Py, what's gotten into you? Your post had more than 5 words, and not one mention of pron! You o.k dude?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Adept's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't really give a rats ass about recycling. If something i buy is recyclable then i will recycle it but i certainly don't plan my purchases.

    However, my mom recently went and returned to/from Savannah Georgia where they don't recycle at all, and she considered bringing pop cans and bottles home to recycle. What a maniac.

    I'm sure that would go over well at customs!

  5. #15
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Patty,

    When you go into a confessional you don't tell the priest, "I sinned" and walk out do you? You have to bare your sole. And if you're a young boy, I'm sure the priest would want you to bare something else.

    Of course, I'm not Catholic so I'm really just talking out of my head.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ruff Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:
    Patty,

    When you go into a confessional you don't tell the priest, "I sinned" and walk out do you? You have to bare your sole. And if you're a young boy, I'm sure the priest would want you to bare something else.

    Of course, I'm not Catholic so I'm really just talking out of my head.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is this no longer just a message board? Is this now a confessional? And who is that troll on the other side of the window?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Panama Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are snowballin' chicks considered recycling?

    Oh, and Rack the nickles reset.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member smackaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rack cuda

    the only thing that actual makes sense to recycle is aluminum. Producing aluminum from ore takes a ridiculous amount of lectricity. Recycling the stuff makes sense. Recycling paper is expensive, wasteful and bad for the environment as it uses some purty nasty shit to bleach the paper. But as he said, it saves trees, and saving trees is much more important than dumping chemicals into the ground water. Afterall, trees are not real particular about how clean the water they drink is.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member DMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Recycling has nothing to do with being a republican or democrat. Give it a rest. I do it because I give a damn about mother earth.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuck this subject, BEER FOR EVERYONE!!!
    forums forums forums forums

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •