Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last night I took Sara bowling at Strike Bethesda. It was converted from an old bowling alley into this night club with a bar, funky color pins and lights. It also had a DJ spinning tunes from the '70's and '80's.

We were paired with another couple and it turns out the guys wife was big time hot. Epic move by the staff to eliminate wait time. I kept Steve Sax's line in my head as I bowled. "Respect the game". I also made sure I did not order size 10 and a half shoes, opting for the elevens.

I kicked ass the first game but got tired the next two. Afterward I felt like I had pitched 8 innings of three run, 10 strikeout, 2 walks and a hundred and fifty pitches in a 4-3 loss for the Orioles. My arm was dead, but I gutted it out.

Rack into'ing the other couple into this bowling date. Sara had never bowled before but I had wood watching her boobs bounce up and down when she rolled the ball. The other dude's wife was hot too, she had bowled before and even beat him. I imagine she also beat him later too when they hit the rack forums

Sara ended up spending the night at my casa as we watched the Olympics. We slept together but didn't get naked or fuck. Not yet, but she liked the fact I took care of her on our first date at the Nils Lofgren show and she trusted me.

Today we went to a bar in Arlington, VA I knew about to watch a soccer game, errrr match. We watched Liverpool-Everton. The score was 1-1 at the end of the 90 minutes. I kept waiting for the overtime but it was not to be dammit! Fuck ties, both in sports and wearing them with shirts to work.

Rack bowling, rack bowling with wood and rack the piss out of the US for beating Russia last night. It was on at the bar when we were bowling and between bouncing tits, I would sneak looks at the game. Rack Liverpool, for the Beatles, not the 1-1 tie, err draw today.

Bill-DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm proud of you, son. Glad to hear you gutted it out. When I go bowling I get tired after the first game, too. You just got to hang in there and keep playing and smoking Dorals.
    You know damn well not to go to soccer games....
    50% of them end in 1-1 ties.
    THe other 90% end in riots.
    But you went to be with two breasts....I mean one girl, so atta way.
    On your next date, set up the wine glasses filled with Old Mil and an olive. That'll cap off the evening before you turn on Delbert McCLinton low and lay the wood to her

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Outstanding! Rack you, her rack and the other girls rack.
    Mixed doubles league for us is Sunday nights. Imagine staring all of the hotties down while drinking all of the beer I want with my wifes full approval. (I normally stick to the one beer per game rule so as to not fuk up my average.)

P.S. My wife is a 42DD so, yes you can look all you want 'cause she wears my gear>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Steve, you're a moron.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by EuroClone:
    Steve, you're a moron.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all about the PRESENTATION

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kirkworld:
    My wife is a 42DD </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

The life-like Lindenmueller pocket pussy only takes 1 D.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No Bacefelice, What 42DD means is,..................never mind. We'll just go with your expert opinion on the Lundmuller thingy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey kirk...I have this picture of your wife with her 44DD rack trying to bowl and not beinbg able to stand back up after letting the ball go.... forums forums forums forums

if she keeps that up she will be dragging on the floor in about 18 months or so