Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

when I bought the 2002 SI swimsuit issue. It's like a rebirth for me.....a renaissance on the ten year anniversary of that Fabulous '92 issue featuring Kathy and Vendela.
    THis year's cover model, Yamila Peters, is basically my wife now. I don't even open the damn skin rag since you can't come close to beating the cover pic. BillDC will support me on this shit.
    I have that fukker sitting out on my couch, fresh and full of cover and displaying startling boobs plus a Cindy Crawford-like face minus the mole and the Dick Gere cock already been up her. Rack her.
    When I come home from Unitek, first thing I do is either throw off my gear, take herup to my bedroom and yank to her, or I cook up some beef-a-roni or Ramen noodles and eat food with her on the couch next to me as I watch PTI with Tony Kornholer and Mike WIlbon. After PTI I spank to Yamila (e.g. we have sex). I really can't see myself with anyone else in life. I feel pretty much married to her, and hopefully I will never cheat on her by opening up the mag and checking out other chicks inside. How the FUKK could I ever do that though????
    This is pretty much the way the rest of my life will go. I may even take that rag on a vacation someday. Right now we are on our honeymoon though. sex about 6 tiomes a day.
    WAR Y-Pete.

Love,
    G-Money

fukkadukk

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ February 28, 2002 11:57 PM: Message edited by: The 80's Man ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I was just bouncing around my room in the wedding dress i had bought last month in hopes that you would come around, I was so happy when I saw this, I thought you were talking about me.

Now, once again I am heart broken forums

Screw you Giovanni, I am taking the dress off and you can eat your heart out for the rest of your life !!!!!!!!!!!

wedding80sman

I hope you NEVER find your Rainbow, and I hope that little "tic tac" you jerk every day (and night) turns green and falls off
    forums forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd hate to push you into an adulturess rampage. But CAPRICE is on the inside.

Her taned everything and firm huge tits without any unsightly bodyfat (which Yamillia is guilty of) her straight long blonde hair, blue eyes, legs that go all the way down (excuse me.. drooling).. and an ass.. like BAM!

80's, i think you may need to consider the SI threesome, or four of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 20...

Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

you ASS!!! You will not make me cheat on Y-Pete!
    Damn you....I love my wife and it will be like this forever.... I promise.

Seriously, how big are them Caprice teets? forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shit man.. size isn't at all importnat. They are perfect - if that is a size.

I started my Maxim collection at 21, but had to buy her #18 on EBay.

I also have her Stuff.

80's if you are happy there, power to you. I just feel obligated to remind you of what you are giving up.

I think you can take a peek at Caprice withot 'cheting'. Her bikini MGD ad is the page before the first Yamillia pic. DAMN NO PAGE NUMBERS!

You might want to do yourself and take a breeze through. Bridget Hall (9.7), Josie Maran (Cheechs' daughter - 8.4),Chandra North (9.0), Petra Nemcova (8.6), New Viper, Heidi Klum (9.5), Molly Sims (8.9), Daniela Pestova (9.2), Elsa Benitz (9.2), AND Alyissa Milano (8.2) on the inside back cover.

Sorry to do that to you 80's.. actually i really am not, since it gave me an excuse to go through it again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As much as i apprichiate that picture, please at least keep with the general topic here.

We are talking about the swimsuit issue. Bring in the summer pron!!!

THINK PEOPLE THINK!