Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

the liquor stores are closed but the convenience mart up the road is open. I told Abir (so ironic that his name is pronounced "a-beer"), the guy who runs the convenince mart, that if he ever saw me bring beer up to the counter, then threaten me with a gun. So maybe I should go run to 7-11 instead and get beer there. It aint liquor, but if I drink it fast enough it'll work. Somebody stop me! I've gone almost a week with no alcohol...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hank, chill out, pour yourself a big glass of milk or water and chug that bad boy down, then get yourself a book or a magazine and stretch out on your sofa, your angst will pass, amigo mio, God bless you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude, your worst day drunk is better than your best day sober or something like that.

Bill-DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What happened to your avatar? Is it dead too?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used to go to AA meetings.
    Everytime I went, I would have a couple of drinks to make it interesting.
    Finally one guy told me at the door that he had a suspicion that I had been drinking.
    I told him that, best I could figure, everyone in the joint 'had been drinking'.
    He said he meant that I was presently in the throws of alcohol. I told him Hell Yeah I was.
    He said, "One of the 'big rules' here is that you can't drink and come to the meetings."
    I told him that if that rule was to be adhered to then why would I need the meeting?
    Then I told him to just shut the fuck up and take my dollar! I never got a coin so I gave up being an alcoholic and became a drunk again.
    Much less complicated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Relax Frankie. Dont do it. Im both drunk & stoned right about now..and let me tell you vicariously..

It aint better than anything else.

Stay strong. Keep detoxing. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite AA meeting was when this 50ish 300lbs biker started his talk with a grim, serious, look on his face...arms folded, and he said something like "Ya know...I've been coming to these god damned things for 10 fucking years and they don't do one bit of good. I think you're all a bunch of god damned pussies" He stood up, pulled a pint of what looked like Yukon from his jacket, downed the last 1/3rd of it, smashed it against the wall, and stormed off saying "Fuck you idiots"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Owen this too:
    My favorite AA meeting was when this 50ish 300lbs biker started his talk with a grim, serious, look on his face...arms folded, and he said something like "Ya know...I've been coming to these god damned things for 10 fucking years and they don't do one bit of good. I think you're all a bunch of god damned pussies" He stood up, pulled a pint of what looked like Yukon from his jacket, downed the last 1/3rd of it, smashed it against the wall, and stormed off saying "Fuck you idiots"</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    He pretty well gets a RACK!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am presently in a 12 step program to get me past getting into 12 step programs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by R.C. Collins:
    Relax Frankie. Dont do it. Im both drunk & stoned right about now..and let me tell you vicariously..

It aint better than anything else.

Stay strong. Keep detoxing. forums
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rack that. If youre kwuittin'>>>>>>>keep the faith.

mind over matter baby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast