Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Listen here, Pilgrim. Don't make me reach through the screen and kick your ass.

Having said that, what do you think about mutual funds? Lasik surgery? Should I get a puppy?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mutual funds - I think they are great for 2 kinds of people. The first are people that want to be diversified but do not have enough money to invest in a variety of equities to become diversified. THe other for people with little care or little understanding of financial markets. Mutual funds provide inexpensive ways to diversify a portfolio while at the same time having your money professionally managed within that specific sector. People that have large amounts of capital to invest and are investing savvy would have better luck (sometimes) picking their own stocks.

LASIK - well i don't really have an opinion. I don't need it. Those who do, i guess i would say if you can live with the consequenses go for it. I have heard that it reduces night vision capabilities. Personally IF i did need it, i'd wait a few more years before i did it, while the technology improves.

Getting a Puppy - you are probably a very lonely pathetic loser who isn't hitting anything other than cotton socks. I would recommend you get a more grown dog from the humane society. Not only will it be less expensive, but an older animal would likly be able to handle your beastiality fantasies better!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I take this thread very personally!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OmegaVerb:
    This is the same guy who started a thread asking people what kind of "dream" car they wanted.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot his gravy training of your "guys night out thread".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How many crying threads you going to start about OV's thread, Inept?

Trying to avoid the pile-on?

Hostboard Member Son of a bitch's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

asshole

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OmegaVerb:
    This is the same guy who started a thread asking people what kind of "dream" car they wanted.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to motherfukking go OmegaDischarge!!!!

You have now mastered the art of sucking so bad that you call out another moron for sucking as bad as you do.

Rack OsmegmaTurd bin Blowing!!!

When are you suck ass Casuckians going to stop being InkyStain?

War nuking that shit-hole of a whiney, figure skating nation where we store our acid rain!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Why do you morons come on here for advice. Odds are you are as or more pathetic than the average schmo you are asking for advice from.

You guys should face the facts that you are all equally pathetic, and instead of the macho front you play maybe you should consider talking about how truly pathetic you are.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is the same guy who started a thread asking people what kind of "dream" car they wanted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Realistic dream car.

Its the same as what kind of chocolate bar would you buy with chocolate bar money when the time comes.

What car would you want that you can afford within reason - how is that so pathetic!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast