Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats all you here on this board.

Does anyone have anything to say about the other BDD schools?

Hurley is 2-0 this season with very lop-sided wins and TV is 1-1.

Question is, could one of these two pull an up-set of either one of the tigers?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad those BDD teams are doing well, but not going to happen. Twin Valley is basketball dominate and will be again this year, as for Hurley they are going to do very well, but I don't see that running back having a 100 yard game on either Haysi or Honaker. Both defense's are usually to strong.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You need to check a little more thoroughly...I know I for one have mentioned Twin Valley and Hurley several times in the last few weeks. The thing is its primarily Haysi and Honaker fans who post on this board so ofcourse you are going to see those two schools being talked about more often especially in football season because they have been the top 2 teams for the last 10 years or so...try to rally up your troops and get them to get on here and post...the more the merrier

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If Hurley or Twin Valley beat Honaker or Haysi, Honaker and Haysi just need to get rid of their football teams.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well put hahaha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well i would say something about TV and Hurely but when you have beaten Unaka and freaking Ervinton that is not saying much. TO go along with losing to BLand and whipping the piss out of St. Pill, that is nothing that is making any head lines either. As for Haysi beating Clintwood well that is a game everyone thought they would loose so that makes it a great win for them, as far as Honaker they really have not had a big win in the season so far. I mean they were supposed to beat a Lebanon team that is a bunch of newbies and then they get the hell kicked out of them by Richlands so what can you say about them? Not a lot right now. Haysi has had a good win and the others have eith won games they were supposed to or got blown out big time, or failed to beat a team they should have (Bland).........so there you go figure it out and yeah i am from Whitewood originally so i am not biased to Haysi or TV cause i have family both places but if you are going to talk football TV has not been really competive with Haysi or Honaker since Brit Coleman ran all over everyone in the BDD. Could they upset either team well heck anything can happen but the likelyhood of it happening is very doubtful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah by the way do not forget the year Colman was at TV they gave Haysi all they wanted and shold have won that game but lost 23-22 and they played Honaker very well also and had their chance there too. SO to say if they beat one of those school they should get rid of their program is a little to me ignorant. Not like any of you guys have won one state championship must less been a jugernaut for years. You guys win the BDD every year i will give you that but hey none of us here are whipping the LPD's ass so until then i think the Dynasty talk is a little far fetched........know what i mean? That is not a slap or a shot taken at anyone but just the facts that you can go over board with how great your team is or how great you think they are. Hurley and TV both know they are not that good but hey they are trying to get to that level, so i cut them a break when ever i can.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We could've beat the LPD around the past few years if it weren't for GC. And yeah I haven't forgot about Coleman. That was my first game starting at Defensive End and that kid was tough...almost as tough as glenn r. phillips. Besides I don't think honakertigerfan was talking about ever. If so hurley used to kick some ass back in the day. He was talking about this season.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 07, 2005 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Dunduin ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I may be a loner but I hope all 4 teams have good seasons and make the playoffs...the better Hurley and TV do the more it helps Haysi and Honaker in the VHSL ratings and vice versa.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THis seaaon maybe he is right but ever now you have to agree that it is a little far fetched to talk like that. Yeah i too hope every one has a big year i dont see it happening but i hope all 4 teams have a really good year like James said it only helps the teams in the BDD.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast