Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well just like to see an injury free game for both teams,hard hittin,and good solid football both ways from both teams .although i would like to see the orange come out on top ,good football makes it a good friday night win or lose .i think both teams want a big win and give it their all,but more than anything they need to show a litl class win or lose .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

honaker now has one of their defensive starters out for friday night with a broke arm .mmmmmmm thats not good .haysi have any injurys ?seems i heard they had someone hurt also?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah Ryan Jones missed last weeks game agains RC but hopefully he will be able to go Friday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jones will come through. Of course it will never be the story of josh yates playing the honaker game with three broken bones in his foot. That was beautiful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It wouldn't matter if Bostic was hurt, we will still be ready to play this game, and we will succeed in the process of playing this game. Honaker with the injury on defense 50
    Haysi completely healthy 12

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OTF man one thing i can say about you, is that you sure are one confident mofo.........but if you lose then what you going to do? All in all should be a great game but i dont think i will get to see it because of my work and the fact that i have to be on call, will Honaker's station carry it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, the Honaker station is supposed to carry the game. Of course I'm confident, and I am also prepared to listen to the crap if we do not win, but I'm sure we will.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Haysi wins the game it will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes. Haysi's D is tough Honaker won't be able to drive it down the field but could get a couple of big plays. If Jones is healthy enough to play offense and defense I would like to see Haysi grind it out this week esp in the first half.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm starting to fear the excuses of the outcome of this game. When Haysi crushed Clintwood it was because Kelly Fleming and Kenny Dotson weren't at 100% and much credit was taken away from the dominant team that night in the Haysi Tigers. If haysi wins this one its mostly likely going to be because Andrew Bostic's shoulder is hurt and that one player is out. Jones was looking a lot better today I believe he'll be ready for them. Watched a lot of Honaker and Haysi films here recently and after seeing both teams quite a bit im gonna hafta up my prediction to Haysi 20 Honaker 7. The Haysi Defense headed by Josh Yates and Ryan Jones is just too strong and quick and the Backfield of Haysi is too fast (Owens and Counts) and Powerful (Jones) for Honaker to handle so i honestly think that Haysi will come out on top in this battle unless Andrew Bostic and the Orange Tigers pull out some big plays and impressive things on both sides of the ball.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep hearing about Jones and Yates heading the defense they are seniors and are both top defensive players for the Tigers, they are both top offensive players too, but after attending the first two games this year, I am very impressed with the QB and LB (Compton) for the Tigers so far. My grandson is on the team this year and I hadn't seen the Tigers play since my son played for them awhile back. He is also a talented player, and I think after watching it becomes obvious that the big 3 for the Tigers this year are Yates, Jones, and Compton. Where as last year it was probably Colley, Sperrow, and Yates. Yates is def. the best lineman in the region. Hands Down. I think Haysi has a good kicker too, to be so young anyway.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast