Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish everyone would leave Wade alone the kid was a beast of a d-end, I read in an earlier thread where people were callin him lazy yeah he was in practice ONLY. As far as the biased twards family thing goes James and Air-ran could make a dang list with all their family I can count 12 right off the top of my head and all of them were decent players in their own time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was def proud to play on that oline. I think what was best about us is we were good friends on and off the field and we were always talking on the line about who we had and we had some very good coaches. I learned almost everything I know from Ben Sutherland one of the greatest Oline coaches ever.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amen B.E.D, James could go way back and most of them where better than decent, but all were very solid.

Inactive Member basketballjesus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have been reading the forum and I did not interpret what was said about Sperrow as dissing more being realistic. I have seen him play several times and while he was very good at his position(s). He never showcased any skills that warrant being considered one of the best of all-time. However, I have seen Tyler Patrick play an equal number of times and he did do things to impress me. How many times have the Haysi fans seen him play besides when they played Haysi?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont know which Sperow youve been watchin and i suppose you might be right but the fact of the matter is Patrick had an explosive game or two and one great season and stack him against Sperow has three solid seasons with countless explosive games is something thats a complete joke. I think putin Jake colley as all time BDD D back Is a joke Im so disapointed in you James i could never see you buyin in to the Colley craze. Im sure im pissin everbody off but i dont care stats dont lie i know of three tuchdowns the kids gave up and countless receptions hes gave up im not slamin jake i think the world of him but i think theres more deserving people out there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BED I don't know whay you have been smokin', but it is obviously some good stuff. Wade was good, but he was in know way a Tyler Patrick. I may be bias since I'm saw Patrick more than sperrow, but sperrow was played out of position and did seem lazy. From reading other posts as well all you want to talk about was #31 should have done this and #31 should have done that. He did nothing one or two good runs along with a couple of fumbles. As far as bgj goes though, he does have a number of ppl in his family that could be on the all time bdd list, but I don't know about 12. Haysi has had some great athletes, but other schools have had just as good athletes. I will have to agree with bbj in this matter, becuase even though he is from council he does seem to know more than you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and three TD's and countless receptions? Wonder how many TD's and Receptions, Rodney Harrison has given up? What about Deltha O'neal? Champ Bailey? Fred Smoot? and countless others. 3 TD's. If we think less of someone for only allowing 3 Td's then everyone on the list should be playing in the NFL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OTF it is Highschool where in fact when you give up a ton of receptions and more than 3 td's as i have saw it, it does make one wonder why he was on the list but hey it is not my list and i do not have one but it is ones right to disagree with another on here i guess. As for patrick and Sperrow debate i seen Patrick play a lot and while one hell of a athlete i think he is not worthy either of the all time bdd list, sperrow was dominant and lots of teams never even ran to his side where as i seen Patrick have one or three good games but lots of times he was not noticed, like you said you could be biased and i could be too. The Colley thing is that i dont feel he was a great anything at football, he was a very solid football player and a great overall athlete, and one of the better basketball players i have seen in the last 15 years, but to rank him at all on the all time BDD list is kinda strange and patrick did have one good season and does that really make you worthy of the list? Hey Trent Dilfer won a super bowl but should that put him in the HOF? Nah.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah OTF there is about 12, thought some are if and, ands but they do have some legit ones to put on there if you go way back. But a list is someones opinion like most everything is on here so who is to say one is right and one is wrong i guess but makes for a good debate as long as it does not get out of hand. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sperrow was a really good DL and a decent DE. That's all I gotta say. I think he should have stayed at DL. I also think it's a mistake to put Josh Yates at DE instead of DL. The same thing goes with Brandon Lester a few years ago he was a better DL than a DE even though he was a good DE.