Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is exactly it Air-ran. I mean the past was fine but we can't change it or do anything about it. I thnk we shoudl discuss it during the off-season. During the season we should takl about the present and future. THats all I'm saying. and we need to continue to be positive to everyone and to all schools. Yes I think TV will get killed, but I hope they play well and put forth a good effort and I will congratulate them for doing that after the game win or lose. same for the tigers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah friday's game will be the only one of the season i pull against Haysi but as much as i would like to see TV upset someone i would rather it be the other tigers. I am sure they would take a win where ever they can get it but they are not going to get one over on either Honaker or Haysi.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is the first time I have ever visited this board. I would also say that anything I am about to type must be read with the understanding that I have drank a bottle of Wild Turkey. Having read through the four pages of posts about the all-time BDD football team I cannot help but notice the glaring ommision or even sniff that matter for any of the members of the deceased WHS Indians. Granted I am biased because that is where I graduated. That being said, I know the majority of the people that have been put on this list and I can say there are athletes from the Indian teams that deserve mentioning here. From a pure athletic standpoint, Nathan Stacy and Scotty Horne should be mentioned. Something you all should realize is the fact that WHS didn't field a team until 92-93 and they had 5 to 6 athletes that could stand up against anyone in the district but as you all know it takes 11 on the field at a time to make it work.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789