Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this has been a delightful argument to speed read through. have to give my thoughts on the teams.
    I think TV is gonna have a little more trouble than most of you think, especially in the district. There is gonna be a lot of tension on the floor and on the bench, not to mention in the stands. I've already heard of parents wanting a coaching change. I don't see Rick being able to handle Moore at the helm and Moore will just hump up in the fetal position and cry when something goes wrong. The players will (at some point in the season) have some hard feelings towards each other when some are getting snubbed and others are getting more touches.
    Council has some talent left, but Neil is not capable of using it right. He will try a run-n-gun style of ball, because that is all he knows and those boys cannot run with anyone. They need discipline and defense, neither one will be easy for neil to instill because he's a new coach, he doesn't have the players respect and the parents in Council had gotten terrible in the last few years with their criticism, thinking their kids are the star. Haysi just might sneak up on either one of them because their style hasn't changed in 25 years and they all adapt to it. Run-n-gun and no defense, just score more. I may be just getting tired of the basketball here lately, but I think it will be a poor year in the BDD.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice post man... Time will tell all.
    I must say Good coaching will always come into play.
    So your a Haysi fan!! lol
    I really dont think anyone is taking Haysi lightly. All the polls being done on different web sites. They really mean nothing but motivation to some players/teams.
    TV had better not get their heads in the clouds or up their butts!.. lol If they turn into a group of individuals with egos.. They could implode!
    Again, time will tell all!

I hope its a good year in the BDD. Also in the Region D... Whoever goes and represents. I"m still picking TV #1, Haysi #2
    I'll even go out on a limb to say TV and Haysi in the Region D Championship.. Humm Haysi playing at home in the regionals again!! I've heard that one some wheres before!! OH.. Football!lol
    Hows that for a prediction. Oh, also on your first visit to the DawgHouse.. you get a free palm reading. I'll even have my assistant look at your love line! ;-)
    Any other ideas??? Lets talk!! lol

More Beer Bartender..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah mr. mullins is a b-ball freak, he'll be on tnt with charles barkley and kenny smith in a couple of years, but then he will get fired because they wont be able to get a word in, So he will have to resort to 92.1 with shanghi and mike gulley. Now thats an all star cast

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL good one udontnome. Is it just me or has mike, joe and shanghai been totally rambling about nonsense while on air covering football games this year? I don't know maybe its just me but I have not really been able to tell whats going on in the game half the time.

I know all 3 of them personally and like all 3 of them very much but lets see if we can get back to a little football ok guys?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just to clear up a little confusion, I'm not a Haysi fan. I'm actually a Council fan, but have been dwindling in the last few years because of the parents antics and some other things I won't mention.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i duno james, i havent got to listen to any games this year, but in the past i know they pretty much never made any sense. When i listened to them i wouldn't listen for the game, i just listen to get a good laugh n

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't even think about b-ball right now, Its still football season

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh sorry to hear the news that is really too bad for you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678