Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jake Colley-Haysi(Kid could fill it up in many ways. He did basically everything on the floor a kid could do and took Haysi on his back to the region semi's. Smooth and could leap just really a all around great player.

Steve Compton-Honaker(Never been accused of playing too much D but could shoot the lights out and was Honakers leading scorer till McNulty broke that and J. Compton broke all of theirs. Like i said could shoot the lights out and was clutch.

Adrian Rasnake-Council(Was not much this kid did bad, his D could have been better but he did everything well and was one of the more rounded kids to play in the BDD in a while. Played on a great team but was as tough as any of his teammates to stop.

Jason Keaton-Pocy-(Kid was solid all around too and could have been the best player in the BDD if not for the wild offense that Pocy ran, he was sound fundamentaly and smooth but the pocy Offense was run and gun and i think that hurt him coming from a more structured O in Princeton. Still hard to handle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Steve Compton was the truth no doubt.

I would consider Ryan Rasnake part of this group.

Eric Salyers from St. Paul had some game without a doubt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I always forget about St.Paul being in the BDD at one time.....they had some good ones but when i played they were the only team we wanted to play cause the sucked worse than us.