Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rumor had Honakers girls Varsity coach told his girls to NOT guard the Vandyke girl that set the state record for 3's in a game last friday night at TVHS. ??? I dont understand this if its true oher than a bad game plan. hahaha but, congrads to the girl that burnt it up!! Even not being guarded it'd be hard for me!! hahaha
    I just thought i'd give some of you an opportunitie to air some thoughts one way or another about it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope Larry was not that stupid and i know him and do not feel he is. I mean the kid must be able to shoot because if you hit 3 i can see having a lucky night if you hit 11 there is some talent there, kinda like Jones for Haysi, i mean all he does basically is spot up and he does that part well, so why you let him hit 10 3's is beyond me, poor coaching in both teams there. Neil and Larry........Triangle and 2 there you go i solved it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He did. From what I hear he didnt want Maxwell scoring, so he told his girls not to guard Vandyke. She hit 6 3's at the half and he still told them not to go out to her...LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I'd think that it was dang hard headed or a personal thing that he'd let his team get beat by 25 just to keep one girl from scoring. From what i heard she was lucky to be playing anyways because of a bad ankle. Not taking anything away for the girl that set the record (fantastic shooting).. BUT, if shes hit 3 or 4 in a row.. try NOT guarding someone else, who might not have a hot hand!! I agree with Air.. total, what ever you wanna call it! Kinda sounds like hes trying to prove a point! To me he did it.. the sad thing is it was at his girls expense!

On the bright side of it. TV won by 25 and got a girl in the state record books. Thanks coach for making us look pretty dang good.