Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gobigred.. your a friggin. Nut!! plain and simple.Logan can add you to his fan email list!!
    Send u loggy bobble head!! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How many players from haysi played in the game?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

71-29?? Dang, Moore must have lit a fire under TV's butts after the game with Honaker was close.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with GoBigRed Shortridge is a really good athlete and he did an awesome job on Jones. KT Vandyke would probably be the best athlete on the team though because he is really fast and quick, has great ballhandling skills, and is one of the better defensive players ive seen in a while. Viers barely got to view the goal the entire night and his shots were always off balance forced shots. Great Game TV that's all I can say cuz we got flat out embarassed that's all there is to it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

shortridge is a better athlete than vandyke...vandyke is quicker but overall shortridge is better

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One again you show how little you know about the basketball and about players in this area if you think Shortridge is a better athlete than Vandyke..........ignorance pure ignorance. He is a good ball player but he is no where near the important piece that Vandyke is.....you truely are a moron gobigred. Your post proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone can be a better ballplayer but not as good of an athlete. If you look sport to sport Shortridge stands out more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THing is Shortridge's sport is Basketball and he is not the best on his team at that, i will give him credit he is a good athlete but he is not a better athlete than the Vandyke kid in no way, that is my opinion and they are like belly buttons most everyone has one and most are different.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you are crazy air-ran...vandyke is a good athlete no doubt...but saying he is better than shortridge is crazy...and saying that vandyke is more important...until he proves that he won't melt down when the pressure is on there is no way i will agree with you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gobigred.. your a total friggin crazy.. You know nothing about basketball.. All you do is read the box scores..
    As far as comparisons.. compare Viers and Jones???

As far as KT and Logan...
    Kt is faster.. quicker.. better ball handler.. has less turnovers.. both are decent at foul shooting.. lol.. I'd even dare say KT can jump with him.. KT probably has 2 turnovers a game while handling it the whole game and under pressure! He usually draws the best guard to defend.. and has done a great job. Always looks to pass before shooting.
    The only thing i think Logan leads KT in is points and rebounds (Pt guards dont rebound much) but now Shortridges definately looking to score.. but if thats what the coaches are wanting.. thats the game..
    As far as melt down.. It aint happened yet.. Thats silly for you to say about a kid that handles it like he does!!lol
    KT is probably shooting 4 shots a game and avging 7pts a game.. I guess.. but according to the box scores this season.. it cant be off to much!! So thats my opinion on the comparison..
    but ya i guess TV is blessed with at least 2 great athletes.. lol not counting Lester, Goodman and Baldwin.. wow.. pretty dang athletic bunch if ya ask me.. Plus Jmars a man and an athlete.. lol
    Hey, GOBIGRED.. Go to the games man.. and go to good ones... Then, post.. Box Scores are only about points. Olonin evidently is at the games.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ February 13, 2006 01:20 AM: Message edited by: DawgHouse ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 13, 2006 01:29 AM: Message edited by: DawgHouse ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast