Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there is nothing wrong with getting a foreign exchange that can play basketball, but it is funny how that TS has one every year...i am not trying to say that it cheating b.c it isn't and i am not whining that we lost...and saying TS is a semi-pro that is retarded...are you serious? a semi-pro team...that is one of the funniest comment i have ever heard

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Boy you could have used him against Brentwood there buddy. What was it 61-8 at the half.......get a life over there on the plantation. I tell you what if you get by GC which you wont then we will see if you run your mouth. Because i think TV will beat CWood and then the spanking will begin. Oh yeah your boy Dockery is a jackass punk there i said it but it is not to be suprised by because all of your idiot fans are too. Gobigred grow some balls son and tell them want you really mean they are cheatin recruiting TARDS..........Twin Springs home of the all might recruiting and ref bying off idiots. There i wait for a response. But after tonight you all will be at home i feel. Semi Pro my ass...........what a joke just like your coach. Tell them why he came to TS........he got kicked out at Volunteer that is why and so did the kids he brought with him........like i said punks all of you.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 24, 2006 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Air-Ran ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Air-Ran:
    Boy you could have used him against Brentwood there buddy. What was it 61-8 at the half.......get a life over there on the plantation. I tell you what if you get by GC which you wont then we will see if you run your mouth. Because i think TV will beat CWood and then the spanking will begin. Oh yeah your boy Dockery is a jackass punk there i said it but it is not to be suprised by because all of your idiot fans are too. Gobigred grow some balls son and tell them want you really mean they are cheatin recruiting TARDS..........Twin Springs home of the all might recruiting and ref bying off idiots. There i wait for a response. But after tonight you all will be at home i feel. Semi Pro my ass...........what a joke just like your coach. Tell them why he came to TS........he got kicked out at Volunteer that is why and so did the kids he brought with him........like i said punks all of you.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ February 24, 2006 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Air-Ran ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow such hostility. I dont like TS either but you are going a little far. I agree with some of what you are saying. Schools in southwest Va. get foreign exchanges studuents every year, but only TS gets foreign exchange students that are basketball players. But you guys act like the guy is great, he's not. The only game I saw was the Honaker @TS game. He sucked. Had 8 points I think and Honaker won by 2. The season and career ending defeats are tough, but lose with some class and yes they beat you fair and square!! However, I will be at Clinchco tonight pulling for GC all the way.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do not pull for Haysi bro i just hate TS and the moronic fans brother. I have set back and no commented on this for a while i pulled for haysi to beat TS yeah..........but man that is not the reason for my anger toward them. First off i have no clue where you are from and i do not care but if a team that you pull for has ever play TS at TS or in the region you would understand. Maybe some of what i said put me on their level but hey you have to go there sometimes to get in there head. THey are a sad disgrace to the VHSL and i dont know how they get by with a lot of the crap they do. Yeah the forgien student is not great but with out him on this night they would no have won so he made the difference when in fact he should in my own opinion not even be playing at all and that goes for any school. Come in half way thru the year and suit up when TS is struggling to win games........sound as fishy as a fat lady in a bowl of tuna.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you cannot defend TS. They are blatant about the fact they recruit. Every exchange student they get can play some basketball or is a 7 footer. When that doesn't work they pull 1-2 over from the tennessee side to try to go to state. Council has had 4 foreign exchange students that I know of and only this year was one of the a basketball player. If you were just pulling kids through the exchange program you would have maybe 1 out of every 3-5 that played boys basketball. It takes "recruiting" to get the ones that play every time. I think Chuck Starnes is over the process there but I cannot get a verification on that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

looks like TS got bad GC air-ran

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good we will see them tomorrow night!!! Should be a barn burner. But i wish they had lost to GC really people like that dont deserve to win crap!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cnat recruit in Highshcool either but hey they got something over on the VHSL man i am telling you to be able to get away with all those infractions and then no one will do a thing about it..........let me guess Starnes refing tonight? Hope TS get killed and run out the gym so all the big red army can cry a big red river.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not that TS got a foreign exchange student to play ball it's the fact he played a little pro ball in his own country. If you get paid you can't play.

By the way this is Dunduin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If they sit on our side tonight i'm not going to be quiet about them crowding us this time. The best way to describe TS's recruiting methods is "if you can't breed em, buy em".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast