Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

COULD BE "TOMCAT" JAMES---I THINK THE ERVINTON BEAT HAYSI IN 92 "THE REBUILDING YEAR" IN OVERTIME ON A EXTRAPOINT KICK...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are right udontknowme ervinton did beat haysi in 92 something like 7-6

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That Aint Tomcat they dont have PC's in that camper he is living in out in Zona i dont think. Glad to see you finally get that going 27, will be interesting to see some insight delivered by you on some of these retarded topics that is started at times.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for slighting the Rebs...wasn't aware they beat Haysi in '92. I know Haysi was only like 3-7 that year but I just assumed one of the wins was against Ervinton. Who were the three wins? Did Council and Whitewood play ball that year? If so, thats 2 right there. Maybe Rye Cove was the other win? The biggest one year turn around in school history was '92 to '93. Nobody would have guessed Haysi would even win the BDD going into the '93 season.

Tomcat ain't on no computer...he's probably just wondering around out there tryin to find some water. He's probably seeing some kinda mirage of flop by now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH THAT WAS A GREAT TURNAROUND...OL77 AND RB27 WUR 2 OF THE BIGGEST REASONS 4 THE TURNAROUND

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm too young to keep up with the old man talk going on. And I didn't know tomcat was in arizona. Could've swore I saw him a few weeks ago.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You didn't have to be around to know about the old men dunduin...you and all your recent grads found out all you need to know last October didn't you? [img]smile.gif[/img] Even your 3 extra players with whistles were not enough to overcome the inevitable result delivered by your elders.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahaha yeah right. If we replayed that game and actually had a quarterback you guys would've been destroyed. We dominated up front.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

james it was Rye Cove to start off the season then Council and Whitewood. That was a rough year but it got a whole lot better the next three years.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woulda Shoulda Coulda...yeah we had some struggles early in the game with pass protection due to having several guys on the O-line who had never played any football but once we made a few adjustments we pretty much had our way with you guys. In the 2nd half we were matriculating the ball up and down the field pretty much unabated. If your line was truely that good we would not have been able to do that. The first half we still probably had a decent edge statistically since we made it down inside the 10 on 2 different occasions but the 2nd half was a total dominating effort on both sides of the ball for the old guys. I don't think you guys made it passed mid-field the entire 2nd half. You guys need to find a recent grad QB who is not scared to come down and play with MEN instead of boys because I know we can find some more old timer lineman who want to put on the pads to go along with Morgan, Todd and A-Ron and we will see what happens next year ay?