Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Was hurley trying to play football last night. I am not trying to insult anyone from hurley but they were awful. Only 16 players on the team 7 linemen. In warmups their WRs were droping 5 yrd passes. During the game they had no fire no heart. On several occasions I saw their players on defence just curl up and wait for the blocker to knock them on their asses. The hurley I know played hard the whole game that team last night never got off the bus. Back in the day they would at least get pissed off cuss and try to fight you. And the fans (who actually showed up) no support just sat there quietly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea that dont sound good.i agree it is sad if they have lost heart.do they not have enough enrollment to have more or kids just dont come out for fb?droppin 5 yrd passes,wow sounds like honaker.could be pretty good matchup.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 22, 2006 10:52 AM: Message edited by: LITLTIGER ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

simple 5yrd hitchs I dont think it has anything to do with enrollmrnt that is the classic excuse but JI Burton is smaller than hurley and they have around 40 on the team same deal with Appalachia just a simple lack of interest sad really sad hurley was once a proud program at least thats what I hear hard to believe from what I saw friday

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hurely was once a good program back in the late 80's early 90's and then had a decent team with Tester. But enrollment does have a part to play no matter how you cut it. JIB is a exception as in APPY all thos guys breathe football at Hurley there have been incedents and thing went on over the years and stuff, and i think kids just dont do crap there anymore, all i ever hear from over there is drugs and jail time really sad. TV and Hurley be a good game lol, hey but at least TV can field a B-Ball team every now and then.