Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

this site is very dead and its just not worth signing in to anymore.did haysi play tonight?somone have update ?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 27, 2006 08:14 PM: Message edited by: LITLTIGER ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't blame you not coming here anymore. This board is pretty dead. Used to be a fairly decent board a couple years ago. Do you post on VA Preps and on the G-Man's board too?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It wouldn't be so bad if we could get a few more posters. I usually don't have acess to the site so I can't respond a lot of times. We need to at least start some prediction threads.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah its absolutely pitiful...need a moderator to start up some topics. last year it was still pretty good but this year this board needs to be shot like an injured horse and put out of its misery.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH,I LIKE TO GET ON HERE TO LISTEN TO "DUMDUM" RUN HIS MOUTH,HE'S A REAL HOOT.JAMES ON THE OTHER HAND KNOWS HIS S***,THERFORE EARNING MY RESPECT.THIS BOARD COULD BE BETTER,SIMPLY GETTING PEOPLE INTERESTED,ATLETES AND PARENTS,ALUMNI,COACHES,ETC.
    HEY "DUMDUM" CHECK OUT MY TAB KEY,CAPS ARE STILL LOCKED THOUGH.HOW DO YOU WORK THESE D*** THINGS ANYHOW?
    ANYWAY MY BRIEF TAKE ON THESE THINGS.OH YEAH,JAMES,IF YOU SEE "DUMDUM" TELL'EM I SAID "DUH-HUH",HE'LL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT(THEN AGAIN,MAYBE NOT,MIGHT NEED TO DRAW HIM A PICTURE,HE IS A LITTLE SLOW YOU KNOW).
    ANYWAY,NICE JOB AGAINST BOYS FROM KY,RECAP JAMES?
    OH YEAH,JAMES,SE IF YOU CAN HOOK "DUMDUM" UP WITH A NICE GUY,HE SEEMS A LITTLE TENSE HERE LATELY.
    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 29, 2006 09:39 AM: Message edited by: 2CRUE_82 ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2006 09:41 AM: Message edited by: 2CRUE_82 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea i actually thought of just sayin something really stupid and off the wall just to see if anyone was payin any attention to this board at all lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

APPRECIATE JAMES,YOU JUST CAN'T TURN THE BALL OVER FIVE TIMES AND EXPECT TO WIN,WE'RE LUCKY IT WAS CLOSE,BUT JUST AS WELL,AS FOR D1 IT'S GOING TO BE JIB/APPY,ANY WONDER THERE?
    SP ACTUALLY SUPRISED ME THIS YEAR JAMES,SHOULD HAVE BEEN 8-2 AND HEADING TO THE PLAY-OFFS BUT TURNOVERS RELEGATED US TO MOST LIKELY 5-5 SEASON.I'LL TAKE THAT, ALTHOUGH A WIN OVER CASTLEWOOD WOULD HAVE REALLY BEEN NICE(OUR EQUIVALENT TO THE HAYSI-HONAKER RIVALRY).
    DON'T COUNT ANYTHING OUT IN D2 JAMES,IMO IT'S GOING TO COME DOWN TO WHO SHOWS UP,EVEN THE MIGHTY PV HAS NOT BEEN CONSISTENT THIS YEAR AND A REPEAT MAY NOT BE THAT MUCH OUT OF THE QUESTION.
    BY THE WAY,A WHILE BACK I STATED NOBODY LIKES TO PLAY HAYSI AT HAYSI FOR A REASON.IT'S A HARD PLACE TO PLAY,THE FANS ARE DOWNRIGHT "ENTHUSIASTIC"(I'M TRYING TO BE KIND,HERE).ROUGH CROWD AND ROUGH ATMOSPHERE ALWAYS MAKES IT ROUGH FOR THE VISITING TEAM,PARTICULARLY WHEN THEY'RE A GOOD BALLTEAM(HAYSI).I NEVER DID LIKE PLAYING THERE WHETHER IT WAS FOOTBALL,BBALL,OR BASEBALL.I WAS NEVER INTIMIDATED,BUT IT IS A HARD PLACE TO COME AWAY WITH A WIN,AND YOU'LL PROBABLY AGREE. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get to go to the game last night 2Crue but listened on the radio. Sounds like Haysi was having all kinds of problems defending the pass. They were lucky to get the win from the way it sounded...I guess a win is a win though and you take it. Doesn't really sound promising though struggling against a team we so thoroughly dominated last year. Heard St. Paul barely lost to the Cove...hated to hear that, would've been a big win for them.