Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello once again fellow BDDians.

This is my first post in a while and its basically my warm up for the quiz bowl.

I have many a thing to discuss, and I suppose Ill start out with the whole Gate City regionals thing.

Anyone who has played Haysi this year knows that their defense is ******* near unstoppable. I mean seriously. Lookit us, we're haysi, we like shutting people down and then letting our homo d give them a touchdown cause baby thats what we do. Not only that, but our offense has really caught on in the last few games and it makes us look pretty. Our passing and running games are always good when our linemen decide to get their heads out of their asses and block, especially that *******ed right tackle. Regardless when we do get the game rolling it leaves teams screaming obscenties like.

"That damned colley boy should burn in hell!"

or

"Cant we hit that damned colley boy?"

or

"DAMN YOU RYAN JONES, DAMN YOU!"

Sorry, that last one was just coach.

And we play Gate City. And Gate City is all like "Lookit me Im in the LPD that makes me prettier than all you other people!" Well guess what. You aren't pretty. Thats right I said it. You're ugly. And nasty. And you probably have herpes. And herpes is no laughing matter, unless you say it funny like "Hehe... herpes". I think things like herpes play a vital role in football games.

So to sum up on that little thing I think its going to be a really really really close game something like... 5-3 Haysi. We get a field goal and a saftey. Because I like doing the saftey dance because it is both entertaining and it burns calories. I need to burn calories.

And oh yeah. You forget. We have a little something called the Rage (TM). We're mad at the lpd for being preitter than us and having more herpes and that makes us mad. We're also mad at likevt because his mom is dead and thats not cool man. Mom's shouldnt die.

Lets shift gears a little bit and talk about Homo D.

Homo D is awesome. I mean seriously. They should make a sport where two Homo D teams play each other and for every person you knock down you get a point. And they should have negotiations where one team goes

"My client wants points"

"We dont have points, we're two defenses"

"Well you can win if we can have 17 points"

"**** yes. Its a deal"

"AHAHA. We tricked you. We win 17 to nothing."

"You guys are good."

Does honaker have a Homo D? Cause that game is fun.

And whats with Haysi's homo D? We give up touchdowns like every play. Oh well. We dont suck or anything. We just suck. But we should play more. I think Haysi's O needs to get more into the game so the Homo D can get more plays in cause we'll play alot next year and then graduate and get drunk with other Haysi Legends.

I play homo d tackle. The best position in any sport ever. Except for soccer. Because d tackle in soccer is harder than mass genocide.

Anyway thats all I have to say.

Fear the ninja tweety.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Drew that brought a tear to my eye

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who is Haysi's new quiz bowl coach this year? Dundiun says Mrs. Counts moved to Abingdon. I think jake colley's mom should be the coach, she's a nice lady, and she already pretty much runs the matches at Haysi anyway doesn't she? Oh yea, before I forget, Honaker kicked off its first match of the season against Lebanon, defeating inexperienced, but promising Pioneer team 140 to 70 and 200 to 90. Next match is next Monday when we host Hurley.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 20, 2003 09:49 PM: Message edited by: honaker tiger fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lavada Sweeny is the new coach, shes an up and coming mrs charles. I think shes going to fail the drug test.

And I dont think haysi has played anyone yet. We're still waiting for football season to be over cause like 7 of us do that.

If I wasnt so busy standing on the sideline id have a press release out by now but hey, somebody has to do it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

most guy's from gate city have had the devil with them all year long. how do you get the devil off of a tiger's back.after sat i will tell you how.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHA vt guy waiting till after a game to run his mouth, good plan won't have to eat what he said that way.

Anyway, Dennis Deel is coaching now he was the assistant coach last year, as for Mrs. Colley doing it, that would be cool she just doesn't teach here. Ms. Sweeney was on the team back in the day. I think a few of us from the Haysi team may come out and watch that match between you and Hurley.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHA vt guy waiting till after a game to run his mouth, good plan won't have to eat what he said that way.

Anyway, Dennis Deel is coaching now he was the assistant coach last year, as for Mrs. Colley doing it, that would be cool she just doesn't teach here. Ms. Sweeney was on the team back in the day. I think a few of us from the Haysi team may come out and watch that match between you and Hurley.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Thats like saying hey wanna know how this game is gonna go. Let me watch it and i'll tell ya afterward