Robby Colley
    Jason Compton (honaker)
    Brett Compton
    Mike Ratliff

2nd Team
    Ryan Rasanke
    Kory Bostic
    Chris Tiller
    Heath Miller (when he played a force inside)
    P.J (the big guy from garden a few years back)

i dunno about the early 90s or 80s so it could change

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your from Haysi right?

Judging by what your saying I can tell. But I'm not as informed on the past of the greats from the BDD but here in Hurley I do know some of the best from around here. And one person you cannot leave off that list is Alex Clevinger. This guy was a talent with over 1,300 points in his career he was just outstanding. He went to the Naval Academy and played collegiate ball there. And really, he should have been better if not for the stuff he was involved in on in his personal time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

howd you figure that? i mean my name is gobigred. i just had 3 haysi guys on there and i had 3 council 2 honkaer and one garden so i picked from every school

i didnt know anyone from hurleys name that stood out but if i knew there names i would have put them

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

could anyone tell me the guy from garden last name please?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't take it as anything personal. I'm just figuring it by you putting Robby Colley on the first team and Kory Bostic on the 2nd team. Don't get me wrong, they both were great players but I don't think there deservant of that high of recognition in all the history of the BDD.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you dont think that robby colley deserves on the list you are crazy who deserves it over him? that is just crazy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok Rebel your officially a moron. Robby Colley is one of the best basketball players to grace the District known as Black Diamond. Kory Bostic was a great ball player as well. Just because Haysi has had a lot of great Ball players doesn't lessen thier value.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

P.J. Bailey is who your referring to.

Robby Colley yes was a great player, I'm not downing that, but the fact is, he's among a many of great players from around the BDD.

From Hurley alone I can name 3 better than Robby, them being Alex Clevinger, John Potter and James "Stretch" Mounts. Then you have Brad Nuckles, Ryan Rasnake's brother I think it was Dave maybe or is that his dad? Anyhow, Ryan himself was better. Not to mention P.J. Bailey, Jason Compton, Mike Ratliff, and other greats from the past of other BDD schools. It just doesn't end there either, if you remember we also had Pochontas and St. Paul who used to be among the BDD so you would have to count them in as well.

Heath Miller wasn't that good of a basketball player either, his knee problems slowed him and he couldn't peform that well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i said i didnt know people from the earlier years of the BDD but Robby Colley deserves to be on the list i mean the other guys you have named were all great i am sure but robby was just as good as them or better

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dunduin:
    Ok Rebel your officially a moron. Robby Colley is one of the best basketball players to grace the District known as Black Diamond. Kory Bostic was a great ball player as well. Just because Haysi has had a lot of great Ball players doesn't lessen thier value.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hold up there, I'm not trying to downgrade the types of players they are. I know they are good, I've watched them both. But if we are making out a team of the "All-Time Greats" from the BDD then you have so many other players to count in that in my own opinion you just cannot count them in on the so called 1st and 2nd team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast