Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: To All The Dumbasses who don't think we can win...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually I haven't been to Fanhome...that is the cleveland.com board right...? since this board got started.
    Thanks for the clarification Swanny, and just to let everyone know, I bold certain letters just to put emphasis on certain parts of my argument, don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fanhome is it's own entity, well it's own entity with 3 moderators. Crank (aka Mike Sopp) got too good for this forum even though I post there on his forum, and he's closed a few too many of my topics.

I tried to show how ridiculous he was by bringing two Jason Phillips topic posts to page one wondering which one Mike would close.

Instead he keeps deleting my response to them so they fall back into the archives. My take was quite funny, (I thought so anyway)

There are about 3-4 posters on fanhome that ruin it for me (that and Mr. Sopps closing threads). They remind of the bizarro world on Seinfeld, a completely opposite view on EVERY subject to my own.

There are lot of other posters there I would love to have post here. Fanhome was down for a day and a half and I didn't even know!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got sidetracked with that last post.

Travis Fryman now seems to be the biggest problem on the team...not that's he's a troublemaker or anything, but most of Travis's RBI's have been "clustered" in two's or three's, so when he delivers he helps us win, but oh there are soooo many games where we get nothing from him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exactly my take...I posted it somewhere where Fryman is just way too streaky. He has a couple 3-4 hit games instead of abunch of 1-2 hit games which is what I think the team needs more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, you get credit for that one.

During Fryman's last hitting streak (it's been a while now), he managed to increase his RBI pace 90 for the year...shocking numbers for someone who isn't hitting well. I got a bit caught up in his numbers but when you posted that he hasn't been consistent, that pretty much hits it on the head.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SRG- First off, I don't think the Yankees even imagined that Soriano would be this good. I know at the time it was rumored that the Yankees were shopping him. Next point is Alomar is not nearing the end of the career, the guy still has at least 5 very good years in him. Everybody seems to think a player is washed up and old when he hits the age of 32. I don't get it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456